nine

"Gives me an excuse to cuddle with you."

Yoongi was feeling things he shouldn't be feeling. Especially about Jimin and whenever he's around him. He has to admit, he was at least a little excited about the cuddling part but he had to think. I don't like him. If I do cuddle with him, he's going to think I'm leading him on, Yoongi thought.

They ended up watching some boring old movie that was showing on TV since they had no other choice.

"Hey Jimin, are you ticklish?" As Yoongi asked that, Jimin flinched and moved away from the older.

They were sitting next to each other, fair distance in between the two.

"Don't you dare..."

"I'm not gonna tickle you, idiot. That's gonna end in us on top of each other."

"Well, you read stories, don't you?"

"Hey, I'm just saying. And that was just a question."

"Yes, I'm ticklish." Jimin nodded. "But don't ever think about tickling me."

"I told you. I'd never." Yoongi smirked. He turned towards the TV and noticed Jimin getting closer to him. "Jimin,"

Jimin froze and looked at Yoongi. "Yeah?"

"Do you want to cuddle?" Yoongi asked.

That question took Jimin off guard, seeing that he didn't answer at all. Yoongi waited for him to answer but that clearly didn't happen so he himself scooted closer to the younger and pulled him to his chest. Jimin blushed deep red as he leaned back towards Yoongi's chest. Yoongi hugged Jimin from the back and continued watching the movie.

Yoongi didn't really know what he was doing but he knew one thing for sure, he really liked it

-

"Please? Please, please!" Yoongi whined. "Just a little bit, stop teasing me."

"No." Jimin smirked. "This is so much fun," He laughed.

"Glad you find it amusing." Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Whatever, I didn't want to see you dance anyways."

"Yeah right." Jimin said, looking at Yoongi. "Once it's perfect, I'll show you, hyung." Jimin whispered.

Yoongi looked at him. "Anything you do is perfect, Jimin." He mumbled.

"Fucking cheesy shit." Jimin burst out laughing. "I don't like showing incomplete dances." He shrugged.

"Just a move, anything?"

"Fine." Jimin rolled his eyes.

He got off of the couch as Yoongi leaned backwards, taking in the view of Jimin's dancing. Jimin put on some slow music and started dancing swiftly and smoothly. It wasn't a pop, fast song. It was slow and nice. He was doing a contemporary slow dance. Yoongi watched in awe, wanting to do it so bad.

When Jimin finished, he looked at the older. "Did you like it?"

"I loved it." Jimin blushed deeply as Yoongi smiled his gummy smile. "You should teach me how to dance, I'd like to do that one day."

"And you should teach me how to rap."