twenty three

"Birthday boy's here!" Someone yelled. Everybody cheered as they looked at Yoongi. He smirked and put an arm around Jimin's waist, causing Jimin to blush deeply.

"Happy birthday, man!"

"Thanks." Yoongi said. The music blasted through the speakers as everybody started dancing around. There were people Jimin didn't know but that didn't bother him. "Drink?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah." Jimin smiled. They both walked to the kitchen and spotted their friends there. "Hey guys."

"Jimin?" Jungkook gasped. "You were serious about going back to black?"

"Clearly he was." Namjoon laughed. "Suits you better than the orange."

"That's what I said, too."

"Cool." Jimin smiled at them. "I might keep it then."

"Good." Taehyung smiled at Jimin. "Wanna dance guys?" He asked.

"Hell yeah!" Hoseok yelled. They all followed Taehyung out of the kitchen to the living room. Yoongi and Jimin grabbed their drinks and followed, not before sharing a kiss.

I feel so close to you right now, it's a force field.

I wear my heart upon my sleeve, like a big deal.

Yoongi smiled at Jimin and pulled him closer, wrapping his arms around his neck. Jimin set his arms on Yoongi's waist, also pulling him closer.

Your love pours down on me, surrounds me like a waterfall.

And there's no stopping us right now, I feel so close to you right now.

They both danced together, jumping around, not caring about the people around them. They both smiled, showing off their eye smiles. Jimin grabbed Yoongi's arms and started pulling one and pushing another. Vice versa. They danced like little teenagers just starting to fall in love.

The music took over both of their bodies as they danced around, eyes closed, looking up. Jimin opened his eyes and stared at the boy standing in front of him. The boy who stole his heart. He leaned forward and kissed Yoongi on the corner of his lips, teasing him a little bit. Yoongi captured Jimin's lips and bit on his bottom lip. Jimin smiled into the kiss as Yoongi pulled him closer, deepening the kiss. Jimin then pulled away and smirked at the older.

"We can continue it later, let's have fun now."

"Promise?" Yoongi smirked back. Jimin nodded, causing Yoongi to smile widely.

They left the living room with a few other people as they walked to the kitchen, where the cake was.

Yoongi stood right in front of the cake, not forgetting to pull his boyfriend close to him. Jimin hugged Yoongi's body as everybody cheered for the birthday boy.

"Happy birthday!" They all yelled. The music continued on as they cut the cake into little pieces for everyone.

"The cake tastes amazing." Jimin said. He finished his slice pretty quickly and he decided to get another drink. Yoongi did the same thing and they ended up drinking quite a lot.

"Come," Yoongi pulled Jimin out of the kitchen and towards the stairs. "Hold on, I'll be right back."

"Alright." Jimin nodded. Yoongi walked away somewhere and Jimin looked around. He saw Seokjin and the others in the living room, talking at a small corner. He smiled at his friends then a felt someone cover his eyes. He smiled, feeling the familiar touch of his boyfriend's hands.

"I'm back." Yoongi said, hugging Jimin from behind.

Jimin turned around and hugged his boyfriend. "Where were we going?"

"Upstairs."

-

stuff's getting steamy ;)))))

LOWKEY GOT THAT DANCING SCENE FROM THE DELENA PARTY SCENE BUT IGNORE THE VAMPIRES AND IMAGINE ITS YOONMIN LIKE SHIT I GOT GOOSEBUMPS