twenty seven

"Why was I even at the hospital?" Jimin asked as Taehyung walked him home.

"Some random guy found you two hours away from your house and called the ambulance because you were passed out on the road."

"Oh."

"You wanna change and go hang out, maybe?"

"Yeah, sure." Jimin mumbled. He wanted to forget Yoongi. He wanted to thank Taehyung for what he did. Even though he broke them up, it indeed was for the best.

They got to Jimin's house as Jimin changed into better clothes. "Mom?" Jimin called out. "Not home." He whispered. "Let's go." They got to the mall and walked in.

"Come on," Taehyung put an arm around Jimin's neck and pulled him closer.

Jimin sighed to himself before wrapping his arms around Taehyung's torso. "I bet you're enjoying this."

"Trust me, I am." His best friend chuckled.

"Thank you, Tae."

"No need to thank me, Jiminie." Taehyung said. He kissed the top of Jimin's head, causing the shorter to turn his side.

"What was that for?"

"You're so short, I couldn't resist kissing your forehead."

Jimin cracked a smile and slightly punched Taehyung's shoulder. "Fuck you."

"Well, would you look at that?" Both Taehyung and Jimin turned around and widened their eyes. "Even after being caught with Taehyung, we break up and you get with him? What a slut." Yoongi shook his head. "I bet you're sleeping with him, aren't you? That's why you're with him right now."

"Look who's talking, motherfucker." Jimin said, walking over to Yoongi.

"What did you just say?"

"I know you've been getting it on with Hoseok hyung." Jimin said. Yoongi froze and he turned even paler as his heart dropped to his stomach. "Yeah, exactly. How does it feel now, Yoongi? I'm happy Tae did that because if he didn't, I would've gotten together with you and never knew about Hoseok. How did you think I'd react if I found out later on? Huh? You think I'd be okay with it? Were you even planning on telling me about him? Maybe you're right, maybe I would get with Taehyung. He seems to be more of a boyfriend material than you ever were, dick."

"Jimin."

"Don't even bother, Yoongi." Jimin shook his head. He turned around and pulled Taehyung with him, leaving Yoongi a red, flustered mess.

Taehyung turned to Jimin and wiped away his tears. "I told you this before and I'm saying it again, Yoongi doesn't deserve your tears."

Jimin laughed dryly and shook his head. "Can we go home?"

"Sure." Taehyung nodded and they both left the mall, driving back to Jimin's house.

--
im gonna update more often rather than wait 4-5 days bc this story is getting juicy m8

WHAT DO U THINK OF YOONGI i bet u wanna smack him same i feel u

on another note, i got my young forever sweater yesterday and im in love with it

hope you liked this chapter😉😍💦😜🔪