twenty four

Yoongi pushed Jimin against the wall, attacking his lips in the process. Jimin gladly kissed back. After that, Yoongi pulled Jimin onto the bed and hovered on top of him. He planted kisses on Jimin's neck, causing Jimin to moan a little bit.

"I'm glad you like it." His deep voice said. Jimin shivered, pulling Yoongi closer.

He flipped both Yoongi and himself and he straddled the older. Yoongi leaned back on the headboard as Jimin kissed Yoongi's neck, finally finding his soft spot and replacing it with a love bite.

"I really really really like you, hyung." Jimin breathed out as he kissed Yoongi.

"Daddy." He said. "Call me daddy."

"I didn't know you have a daddy kink." Jimin smirked.

"I don't." A voice said. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows and looked around for the voice but found nobody.

"Fuck." Yoongi mumbled. Or the guy under Jimin mumbled.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked.

"What's wrong is that you're fucking kissing Taehyung!" Yoongi yelled. Jimin looked at the door and saw a little sad guy, staring right back at him with teary eyes. "I can't believe you, Jimin." And then he left.

Jimin then looked at the person he was straddling and his eyes widened. He felt himself getting a little bit sober as his heart dropped down to his stomach. It was Taehyung, indeed.

"Jimin—" Taehyung started.

"No. Shut up." Jimin got off of his best friend, if he would call him that now, and walked out of the room.

"Jimin!" Taehyung yelled, running after him and stopping him by grabbing his arm.

"Let go of me!" Jimin yelled. "You ruined everything!"

"I'm sorry!"

"Sorry won't get Yoongi back, will it?! Why did you do that?!"

"I like you, Jimin!"

"Well I don't!" Jimin yelled back. "I hate you!" He pushed Taehyung onto the door behind him and ran away, crying, trying to find his boyfriend. "Please understand, Yoongi." He whispered to himself as his tears rolled down his cheeks.

He ran downstairs and looked around. He saw Seokjin and ran up to him. "Jimin? What happened? Why are you crying?"

"Have you seen Yoongi?" Jimin asked, in a rush.

"Yeah, he stormed out a couple of minutes ago."

Jimin wasted no time in running out of the house to look for Yoongi. "Yoongi! Yoongi, where are you?!" Jimin yelled. "Yoongi! Please hear me out!"

No answer. Jimin started to run around the neighborhood, hoping to find him but that didn't work. He dialed his number but it kept going back to voicemail.

"What have I done?" Jimin asked himself. He started walking back home, not believing what just happened. The others were calling and messaging him but he ignored them all.

When he reached his house, he stayed silent as he walked up the stairs. Although tears were spilling from his eyes, he made no sound. He held his phone again, wanting to call Yoongi but he watched the screen light up as it buzzed.

He let go of the phone as his heart dropped, finally making some noise.

Yoongi: Delete my number like I did and don't bother looking for me. We're over, Jimin.

-
[basically jimin thought he went upstairs with yoongi but in reality, it was taehyung]

-[basically jimin thought he went upstairs with yoongi but in reality, it was taehyung]

^ you @ me

^ you @ me