two

"You actually ended up in detention for sleeping in class? Wow I taught you well." Yoongi said, laughing at Jimin.

"Oh shut up, the class was boring." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"When will you guys go out? I'm sick of this gay bullshit, just ask him to be your boyfriend already." Jungkook suddenly exclaimed.

"Are you mad because Taehyung rejected you? Because if you are, then I completely understand." Yoongi laughed. He ignored what Jungkook said because he wasn't gay and he definitely wasn't into Jimin.

"Fuck you, Yoongi."

"I'm older than you! Where's the respect, you little shit." Yoongi smirked. "You'll see what will happen to you when I get back."

"Yeah sure, you're too short to even reach my knees." Jungkook laughed.

"Keep talking and you'll regret it soon, bunny teeth."

"The amount of disrespect in this group is unbelievable, honestly." Seokjin sighed. He was the eldest between them all and probably the most mature one.

"No, hyung this is friendship. This is love, it comes right out of our hearts." Namjoon smirked.

Seokjin just shook his head and laughed.

"Yah, can someone have eleven toes?" Taehyung asked, out of the blue. "I mean, there are people with more than the average amount of toes, right?"

"Why are you even thinking about that?" Hoseok asked.

"You should just ignore him." Jimin laughed. "Oh Tae." He shook his head at his best friend.

"Anyways, I have to go and help my parents out with the food. I'll see you guys on Monday!" Seokjin said.

"Bye hyung!" They all said goodbye to him as he logged off of Skype.

"And then there were six." Hoseok said.

"Actually five, because I'm gonna go play video games." Jungkook smirked. "Yah, Taetae, wanna play online together?"

"You don't have to ask, sucker."

Before the rest could say goodbye, they both logged off. Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin were left.

Namjoon looked between them all and just logged off without saying anything.

"Is he rude or rude?" Hoseok scoffed. "I'm nice so I'll stay with you guys but I'll have to go soon."

"That's fine." Jimin shrugged. He kind of hoped that Hoseok would leave so that he could have some alone time with Yoongi. But he didn't mind, Hoseok was blessed to watch Jimin flirt with Yoongi.

"So Yoongi," Jimin started. "Did you miss me?"

"Yes," Jimin's eyes widened. "The least of all."

"Lies." Jimin rolled his eyes. "You missed me the most of all."

"I didn't."

"You did."

"I did not, Park Jimin."

"You did, Min Yoongi."

"Okay! I'm out." And there goes Hoseok.

"Look what you did." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Good because I wanted to stay alone with you."