thirty four

"It's been days, where is she?" Jimin asked himself. He tried not to worry too much and decided to Skype his boyfriend.

It rang for a few seconds before Yoongi answered. "Hi baby."

"Hi sugar."

"Please don't."

"Sorry." Jimin laughed.

"Still alone?" Yoongi asked. Jimin nodded. "Want me to provide some entertainment?" He winked.

"Maybe behind closed doors."

"I'm getting happy here, buddy."

"I want to do something to you." Jimin said. "Something very, very bad." Jimin smirked, noticing the blush on Yoongi's face.

"What do you want to do to me, Jimin?" Yoongi asked, breathing heavily.

"It's a secret, baby."

"Don't do that to me."

"Do what?" Jimin asked, acting innocent.

"I swear when I see you, you'll regret doing that."

"We'll see who will regret what." Jimin said, winking at the older.

"Oh my god, Jimin."

-

"I thought it's cosine?" Jimin asked.

"No no, it's sine."

"Oh."

Jimin hated trigonometry class. Every second of it. The bell rang and he sighed in relief, leaving the class quickly. He met up with the others at his locker but Yoongi was late, as usual. Hoseok wasn't there, either. Jimin looked around but saw neither one.

"Tae, where's Yoongi?" He asked.

"Oh he said he'll be here in a few minutes."

Jimin started getting worried. What if he was with Hoseok? He heard the familiar laugh somewhere around the hall and relaxed. Hoseok was talking with some other people. So Yoongi wasn't with him.

"Looking for someone?" A voice said. Jimin turned around and hugged his boyfriend. "Someone missed me." He laughed.

"Shut up." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Are we on for tonight?" He whispered, causing Jimin to shiver while turning red.

"Should we expect baby Yoongi's and Jimin's to run around sometime in nine months?" Seokjin asked, smirking at them.

"Yah! I thought you were the mature one!" Jimin said, slightly shoving his hyung. Seokjin glared at Jimin but then he laughed.

"Anyways, who plans their first time?" Namjoon asked, earning laughs from the others.

"We were going to do it tonight?!" Jimin asked, a little too loud. The others roared in laughter as Yoongi face palmed himself. "I thought you were taking me out on a date." Jimin frowned.

"Jimin," Yoongi started. "Please shut up before I shut you up myself."

"How are you gonna do that, huh?"

"He's gonna shove his c—" And Taehyung got hit in the head by Yoongi.

--

what do you think about me posting 2 chapters instead of 1 every two days :)? since i completed it in my drafts, its better to post more right