seventeen

As expected, Jimin didn't go to school the next day. Taehyung asked Yoongi what was wrong but Yoongi just shrugged.

"I'm going over to Jimin's place after school." Taehyung said.

"I don't think he wants to see anyone." Yoongi said.

"Correction, he doesn't want to see you." Taehyung scoffed. Yoongi glared at him. "What? You're the reason he's all sad and depressed. The guy is totally in love with you and you don't even acknowledge that."

"He's not in love with me." Yoongi mumbled. "And I know that he likes me. He told me yesterday."

"And why are you here?"

"Because he—" Yoongi stopped talking and shook his head. "Never mind, I have class." And then he left.

"Aish, that guy." Taehyung scoffed.

--

A knock was heard from the front door and Jimin sighed. He had to get off of the couch at some point during the day. He's been there ever since Yoongi left the previous night. He walked to the front door with a thick blanket wrapped around his cold body. His shirt was on the couch, still. He opened the door and saw his best friend standing there with a hopeful smile on his face.

He was about to close the door but Taehyung walked in. "I'm not in the mood today, Tae."

"I just wanted to know why you skipped school."

"I'm sick."

"Yeah right, Yoongi said—"

"I don't care about what Yoongi said. Can you just go back home, Taehyung?"

"But Jiminie." Taehyung frowned.

"No buts, Tae. I'm sorry but I want to stay alone." No, he didn't.

"Fine. I'm coming back later."

"Don't expect me to open the door."

"Who said I'll even knock on the door? I might just climb through some window or something."

"I mean I won't be home."

"Where will you be?"

"Why do you think I'd tell you?" Jimin said, rolling his eyes. "Somewhere important."

"Is it, by any chance, Yoongi's house?"

"No, Tae. It's not Yoongi's house."

"Sure."

"I'm dead serious."

"So am I."

"You're annoying."

"I know." Taehyung smirked. He suddenly pulled Jimin into a hug and patted his back. "Don't cry over someone like him, Jiminie, he doesn't deserve your tears." He mumbled into Jimin's ears.

It shocked Jimin, really. Taehyung wasn't the type to randomly hug people. Especially, his best friends.

Jimin just nodded and his friend pulled away. He turned around and left the house. Jimin locked the door and decided to walk back up to his room. He got into the bathroom and took a shower.

"I don't want to see anyone today." He whispered to himself.

He was going to visit his dad.

--

He got into some comfortable clothes and left his room. As soon as he passed by the living room, his mom's voice rang through the house.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"To dad's house." Jiminy bluntly said.

It took his mom a second to comprehend what he had said. She widened her eyes and stood up, pulling him away from the door. "No, you're not."

"Yes, I am. You won't stop me, woman."

"I am your mother, pabo. Do not talk disrespectfully towards me."

"You may be the one who gave birth to me but your actions recently don't resemble the ones of a mother figure."

That shocked both Jimin and his mom. When she said nothing, he silently left the house.

He decided to walk all the way to his dad's house. Maybe during the long walk, he can think about a lot of stuff.

-

savage jimin