six

Jimin woke up and groaned as pain shot up his back. "I told you." He mumbled, thinking about what happened a couple of hours ago. He checked his phone and noticed it was eleven in the morning.

He got up, keeping the blanket around him. He had messy hair and totally looked like a burrito wrapped in a blanket of sadness. Cute, really.

Jimin didn't bother knocking on Yoongi's door as he walked in. His eyes widened at his bare legs. Well, not fully bare. The guy was in boxers and a tank top and his blanket was covering one leg only.

"Yah hyung, wake up." Jimin tried to focus on Yoongi's face.

"Go away, Jimin."

"Get up, it's three in the afternoon." He lied.

"It's too early."

"What the?" Jimin walked up to his bed and kicked it. "Get up, we have to do something."

"Go do Taehyung or anybody else, I'm not in the mood for you right now."

"I don't mean it like that." Jimin mumbled. "Hyung," Jimin whined.

Yoongi cracked open an eye and his lips parted at the sight of Jimin. The room suddenly got hotter and he gulped, closing his eyes again. What's happening to me? Yoongi thought.

"What do you want?" Yoongi sat up, avoiding Jimin's eyes.

"We need to visit my dad, remember?" Jimin said, his voice barely audible.

"Can't we keep it for tomorrow?"

"No, I don't want to burden you." Jimin quickly shook his head.

"Jimin—"

"Can you get up so we can go already?"

Yoongi stayed silent and nodded.