forty eight

"Jimin, stop crying."

"I hate him so much, Tae." Jimin said, sniffling.

Taehyung stepped closer to Jimin and wiped away his tears. "Do you know what might've ticked him off?"

"No, I don't! I don't understand. Why is he like this?!"

"Did you ask him?"

"Yes, I tried. It didn't work. He basically fucking pushed me to the ground and told me to leave."

"Stay here."

"Where are you going?"

Taehyung didn't answer him as he left Jimin's room, off to God knows where. A few minutes later, Jimin heard a yell. He furrowed his eyebrows and left the room, following all the noise.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"Please don't tell me he picked a fight with him." Jimin whispered to himself. He ran to Yoongi's room and as he thought, Taehyung and Yoongi were fighting. Physically.

"Why'd you push him, huh?! I thought you loved him! I thought you wouldn't hurt him! What is wrong with you, Yoongi?! I thought I can trust you with him but no, you keep hurting him!"

"This is none of your business, kid!" Yoongi yelled. "Leave me alone before I fucking punch you in the face!"

"You wouldn't dare—" Taehyung was cut off when Yoongi sent a flying fist towards the side of his face.

"Yoongi!" Jimin yelled. Yoongi kept punching Taehyung, vice versa. "Stop it! Stop fighting!" They weren't listening to him. He ran towards them and pulled Yoongi off of Taehyung.

"Let me go, Jimin, or you'll get hurt too."

"NO! STOP FIGHTING! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE FRIENDS!"

"Not anymore." Taehyung spat, glaring at Yoongi. "I won't be friends with someone who hurts my friends. Anybody who hurts my friends is an enemy to me."

"Oh boo hoo, stop being to dramatic. I'm going out, don't bother calling." Yoongi said, walking out of his door.

Jimin ran to Taehyung and helped him up. "Are you okay?"

"Do I fucking look okay, Jimin?" He clenched his jaw. Jimin flinched at his harsh words. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine, Tae. Come on, let's get you all cleaned up."

Jimin helped Taehyung wash his face in the bathroom. After a century, the others came rushing in.

"What the hell happened?" Seokjin asked.

"Yoongi and Taehyung fought each other." Jimin said.

"How did I not hear it?"

"You were probably in the kitchen and Yoongi's room is at the end of the hall. And Jungkook was probably playing on his phone while Namjoon listens to his music. But good morning, you missed it all."

"Goddamn it. Why did you fight?"

"He hurt Jimin!" Taehyung yelled, clutching his cheek in pain. "Obviously, someone had to do something so I did."

"You're such an idiot, Tae." Jimin frowned, hugging his best friend. "You don't have to get hurt to defend me."

"That's what friends do, though, so I think it's my job to do that." He said. "Yah, look at Jiminie, he's crying." He chuckled.

Jimin was crying while hiding his face in Taehyung's shirt, soaking it. He trembled and shook as he held back a sob. Taehyung put his arms around him and rested his head on top of Jimin's.

"Don't cry, Jiminie." He mumbled.

"I'm glad that you two are all happy and stuff but I need to know where Yoongi went." Seokjin said, interrupting the two.

"He just left," Jimin sniffled. "I don't know where he went. He said don't bother calling because he won't answer."

"Damn it, Yoongi." Seokjin cursed, storming out of the room.

Jungkook left, following after him was Namjoon. Taehyung sighed and ruffled Jimin's hair.

"Let's go watch a movie, alright?" He whispered. Jimin nodded and they left Yoongi's room.

__
the end of the book is near :0