four

"It's so good to have you back." Seokjin told Yoongi.

The seven boys sat at their lunch table in the cafeteria and gushed about how much they missed him. Yoongi did steal a few glances at Jimin but he didn't notice. He was lost in his thoughts to notice Yoongi staring at him. The others pretty much ignored it, they thought he was just being dramatic.

Jimin felt someone kick his leg under the table. He looked up and noticed Yoongi furrowing his eyebrows at him. Jimin just shrugged and looked down. Then his phone buzzed.

Sugadaddy: whats wrong w you

Jiminaj: nothing

Jimin turned his phone off and excused himself. "I don't feel too well, I'll go to the bathroom."

They all shrugged at him and nodded. He got up and left the table, leaving a frowning Yoongi behind. He got to the bathroom and locked himself in the last stall. He closed the toilet lid and just sat there. He didn't cry, he just felt sad. He sighed and rubbed his face.

He got up and left the stall. He decided to wash his face with cold water then. He looked at himself in the mirror and almost had a heart attack when he saw a cabbage standing behind him.

"Fucking hell, cabbage." Jimin whined. "You scared me."

"Good," Yoongi shrugged. "Now tell me what's wrong."

"There is nothing wrong, Yoongi. I'm serious."

"Then where are your sexual remarks? The flirting? It's all gone. Either you're actually sad or you got yourself a boyfriend." Wow, he's spot on. "Seeing that you were flirting with me just yesterday, you're still single. So I'm gonna ask you one more time, what's wrong?"

Jimin looked up and groaned. Yoongi briefly looked at Jimin's neck and looked away. He shook a thought out of his mind. Jimin sighed and finally looked at the older.

"I miss my dad, Yoongi."

Yoongi knew about Jimin's family and it actually saddened him that that happened to him. He thought Jimin deserved all the happiness in the world. He didn't know why bad things happened to the good people. He actually envied Jimin a little bit. He wanted his family to at least acknowledge his existence. Yes, they do go on family vacations but they genuinely don't care. They do take Yoongi with them but they leave him at the hotel room and go out alone.

Yoongi didn't know how to comfort Jimin so he just hugged him and patted his back.

"You suck." Jimin's voice was muffled because it was crushed into Yoongi's shirt.

"And you swallow, shorty." Yoongi smirked.

_______________________

yo double update bc im free and lonely and sad and this just took a different turn but hahaha u get more yoonmin, you're welcome ;)