forty five

"Guys, wake up. We're at the station." Seokjin said. The rest started getting up and holding their bags. After they got a hold of everything, Seokjin locked the car and double checked it just in case.

They walked into the Station and after a long process, they were already on the train to Yongsan. That would just take a few minutes.

Seven or so minutes later, they made it to the next station. The boys got comfortable after a few people left at the Yongsan station.

"Ah, these seats are so comfortable." Yoongi said, leaning his head on Jimin's shoulder.

"Well, get even more comfortable because the train ride till Mokpo is like three hours and thirty minutes." Jimin yawned and rested his head against the top of Yoongi's.

"My butt is gonna be so numb when I stand up."

"I'll have butt cramps." Jimin said. "The bad kinds."

"So you're saying there are good kinds of butt cramps? What are you thinking of, Jiminie?" Yoongi smirked.

"Oh shut up, hyung." Jimin laughed. "Go to sleep, you lazy ass."

"You don't have to tell me twice." Yoongi hugged Jimin and closed his eyes. Seokjin laughed at the two when he saw Jimin rolling his eyes.

Jimin's phone made a sound so he quickly checked it, afraid if the person had already found out they're going to Jeju. But it wasn't, it was a different unknown number.

Unknown number: hi jiminie

Me: who is this?
read 3:21pm

Unknown number: oh. You deleted my number. This is your mom, jimin.

Me: what do you want?
read 3:21pm

Unknown number: I wanted to ask how you were doing, baby.

Me: don't you dare call me baby. You left me. you abandoned me with a wad of cash that will not last long. Which btw, I've already wasted but that's not your business. You cant ask how im doing because you don't deserve to know that. here I thought you were getting better but no, you actually ran off with your shit boyfriend. Don't ever text me or call or anything. I want you to forget I ever existed as I'll do the same. Bye. P.s. im blocking you after this.
read 3:22pm

Unknown is typing...

Jimin instantly blocked his mom's number when he saw her typing. He clenched his jaw and stuffed his phone in his pocket, already forgetting about her.

"You're too stiff, babe." Yoongi whined, shaking Jimin. "Your shoulder isn't comfy anymore."

"Oh, sorry." Jimin mumbled, relaxing at the sound of his boyfriend's voice.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi opened one eye and looked up at Jimin.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Jimin forced out a smile, which Yoongi believed.

"Alright."

-

"Are we there yet?" Jungkook asked Seokjin. Seokjin just sighed as he glared at the younger.

"If you ask me that one more time, I swear I will smack the shit out of you."

People stared at Seokjin but he didn't care. "Well, what am I supposed to do? My butt hurts and I'm bored!"

"Then sleep on the floor, hoe."

"You're horrible." Jungkook frowned. "And Taehyung's sleeping so it's not like I can do anything now."

"Then go run around the train, do something productive in your life."

"Hyung!" Jungkook whined. "Seriously, how many minutes left till we get to Mokpo?"

"Awe, you're so cute! You think there are minutes left? Well, you're kind of right. There are one hundred and twenty minutes left."

"You're telling me there's two hours left?!"

"I'm surprised you know math. But yeah, basically." Seokjin shrugged. Jungkook yelled but got smacked by the elder. "Shut the fuck up, fetus, people are glaring at you."

"I don't care, let them glare." Jungkook said. "Yo, bars."

"Oh my god." Seokjin shook his head. "What did I do to deserve such peasants as friends?" He asked himself.

"Namjoon hyung!" Jungkook yelled. Namjoon was asleep. "Joonie!"

"If you call me that, Jungkook, I will smack you." Namjoon said, opening one eye.

"Ew, stop copying Seokjin hyung."

"Oh shut up."

"Oh shut up." Jungkook imitated Namjoon, smirking at him.

"Seokjin, if you don't control your kid—"

"Hold up! Hold the fuck up!" Seokjin said, turning towards Namjoon. "You think this face, made that?" He asked, pointing at Jungkook with a horrified expression. "No, no, babe, no. My face is too beautiful to be recreated and turned into that, whatever you call it."

"Can you people shut up?!" Someone yelled. The three stared at the person and apologized. "Jesus, did you forget there are people with you on this train?!"

"I'm sorry, sir." Seokjin said. "I'll control them."

"No, they don't need controlling. You're the one that needs it."

"You just got served." Jungkook said, bursting into laughter with Namjoon.

__
honestly i laughed so hard when i wrote this chapter idk why