Best Friends (Brandon)

I smiled as I walked the winding halls with my best friend, Brandon Calvillo. We've known each other since before he was a Viner. He then got famous for making them and I'm cool with it because he still hangs out with me. He was walking me to science. He didn't seem to mind the silence between us and not the immature teens that walked by. I noticed some boys that seemed to know Brandon start to walk toward us. He tensed up and grabbed my hand. I blushed at his swift, but gentle actions. The three approached us stopping us in our tracks. "Well lookey here, boys." The middle one said to the two others. Brandon stayed silent, looking down and not making eye contact with any of us. He tried keeping his back straight, but was failing miserably. "Say, Brandon are you dating girly here?" He looked up at them tears in his eyes. "Yes, he is actually, is there a problem with that?" I asked sounding confident. "Well how could a guy like him," He said pointing at him. "get a girl like you, well I mean you could be dating, all of this." He said running his hand through his hair. "Ew, groady, I would rather crawl in a hole and die then date you." I said putting my finger into his chest, hard. "Plus I'm not like any of those other girls, that oh so desperately need you. I don't care what's on the outside, it's what's inside that matters. But Brandon has both, he's adorable and has a kind heart, unlike you. You are a cold hearted snob that can go jack off some where else!" I yelled at him, well more like the whole hallway. I glared at him and scowled. I then noticed he was just standing there in shock. "I get last word and this conversation is done." I then walked away and smiled in success. "Wow Y/n, no one's ever stood up for me." "It was no problem." "Wait, did you mean all that stuff you said?" "I sure di-" I was cut off by soft lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist. We pulled away, out of breath. "I think I might love you." He said smiling down at me. "I love you too."