Singing (Old, Stupid)

"Got a feeling that I'm going under

But I know that I'll make it out alive

If I quit calling you my lover

Move on

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe

Shaking, falling onto my knees

And now that I'm without your kisses

I'll be needing stitches

Tripping over myself

Aching, begging you to come help

And now that I'm without your kisses

I'll be needing stitches"

I sung keeping quiet so father didn't hear me. I felt warm tears falling down my cheeks and to the floor. I already got beat tonight, I don't want anymore trouble with him. I sighed thinking over my decision to leave or not . I did have my own car and all, plus I can live with M-Kay and Robin. I'm leaving and it's final. I packed my bags and slowly put them outside, good thing I live on the first floor. I put my pet rat, Dan, out side to, including his cage. I put everything in the back seat and drove off. My parents don't know where Mikayla and Robin live, hopefully. I arrived at the apartment complex and knocked on the door. A tired Robin opened the door. I giggled as she walked away and went to pass out on one of the couches. Mikayla was on the other one playing on her phone and or texting someone. I brought everything in and put my stuff in the guest room. I unpacked some of my stuff then grabbed my phone. I then took Dan out of his cage and walked to the living room. "So Lani, why are you here exactly?" Robin asked a bit annoyed at my late arrival. "Father." I deadpanned while checking Facebook. I got excited to see that Brandon Calvillo posted something. I read over it and I got tears in my eyes. His girlfriend broke up with him. I felt so bad and I didn't have a way to tell him that. I've said many things to him, but usually he doesn't see my posts. Actually scratch that he never sees them. He posted another one. I checked it out and was a bit confuzzled. It said "I have been getting posts from this girl that I might like. The thing is I don't know how to talk to her though. Do I like tell her or......... Do I like take it slow then become friends with her first. I know that I'll be able to meet her because she's going to Vidcon. I would love to meet her but I'm guessing I'll take it slow." I read all the comments that were posted just seconds ago. They all asked who it was. He kept telling them that he's keeping it a secret. I was super excited to find out who it was. Plus she's going to Vidcon, I'm going to Vidcon maybe I'll get to meet her. I got tired afterwards so I decided to go to bed. I put Dan in his cage and crawled in my bed. I then let darkness take over me.

~A few Days Later~

I felt like I was being shaken. I rolled over and shoved my face into my pillow. "Lani, Vidcon." I heard Mikayla say to me and she sat on my bed. "What the fuck, Mikayla? It's four in the morning!" I whined to her rolling over and looking at my alarm clock. " I know, I know it's early but if we don't leave now we're gonna be late and miss a lot of stuff." She said getting up probably to go get ready. I stretched and made the most unattractive noise, ever. I got up and grabbed my usual outfit that I liked. It was a 'Damn Daniel' shirt, ripped skinny jeans, my hair was up in a high pony and to top it off, I wore my white vans. I changed my phone case to Deadpool because why not? I put eyeliner on and a bit of lipstick. I then put a bow in my hair and put my sunglasses on while grabbing my small bag. I put my usual essentials inside and walked to the living room. Mikayla and Robin sat down, not really wearing anything fancy. "Ready." I said walking to the car. I took passenger while Mikayla drove and Robin was in the back. The sun started to come up, peaking over the top of the mountains.  I smiled and checked my social media. Brandon hasn't posted anything about 'the mystery girl', that's what everyone's calling her. She seems pretty important to him, I mean she better feel special she might date BRANDON FREAKING CALVILLO FOR DARN'S SAKE, C'MON NOW!!! I smiled at my thoughts and thought of how stupid I sound at the moment. "What are you smiling about, Lani?" I heard Mikayla say pulling into the parking lot. "Just thinking." I say blushing and climbing out of the car when we finally parked. "I'm so excited!" I say to no one in particular, just saying my thoughts. "Same!" Mikayla says as she drags us inside. We walked to the meet and greet first since it's the first thing on our list.  I looked for him, the one and only. I saw the long line and groaned. " What the actual fuck?" I asked walking to the back of the line.

~An Hour Later~

I was finally the next person to see him. The two girls hugged him and walked away. I walked up to him sticking my hand out for him to shake. "Hi, I'm Noelani, Noelani Stillman." I said to him and he immediately had a tint of pink on his cheeks. "H-hello," He said finding his shoes interesting at the moment. I felt confuzzled at his actions, but shrugged it off. "Did you find your 'Mystery Girl?'" I asked putting air quotations around 'mystery girl' to emphasis it. "Well I'm pretty sure I did, may I see your phone?" He asked holding his hand out waiting for my answer. "Of course," I say grabbing my phone out of my purse. I put it in his hand and stood there awkwardly waiting for my phone. He handed it back to me and said a small 'thank you'. I smiled and put it back in my purse, then turning back to him and starting to say 'a goodbye' or 'see ya around'. I hugged him and walked away, meeting up with Robin which went to go meet Cameron Dallas. We walked to the small cafe and also met up with a happy Mikayla. We ordered some coffee and muffins. I picked a empty 6 person table. We were all talking about everything and nothing at all when we saw two figures come and sit at our table. Thomas Sanders and Brandon Calvillo. Thomas sat in between Robin and Mikayla, while Brandon sat on my left. Robin and Mikayla were getting all up on Thomas, which he didn't mind. Me on the other hand, I was blushing madly when Brandon lightly lowered his hand onto mine. I was a lefty so it was hard to eat a muffin with my non-dominate hand.  "I see you're having a bit trouble there, little lady." He said lifting a brow. "Y-yes, I'm left handed," I said looking down, blushing madly. "Is that so?" He said, taking his hand off of mine. The tingly feeling was gone, making me feel little less happier than before. I grabbed for the delicious muffin, reaching over Brandon for it. ((((Are you prepared for this? Cause I'm not😂😂))))) I stood up reaching Infront of him, my boobs in his face on 'accident.' The he gasped took me to the bathroom and fucked me. The end.

I honestly have no idea wtf happened at the end😂😂😂