Lemon #2 2k special

I smirk, as his hands slowly go down my butt. We were the middle of shopping at the mall when I noticed his massive boner. I commented about it and we rushed to the closest restrooms. Lucky us, the walls go all the way up and all the down so nobody can see us. I was rushing to get my shorts off, along with the rest of my clothing. He was already in his boxers, waiting for me impatiently. I finally unclipped my bra, throwing it off to the side. He grabbed me by the waist, pulling me towards him hungrily. I muffled my giggle, watching him play with my breasts. He wanted this quick and quiet. He slowly pulled down his boxers, letting his length his his stomach. I got down on my knees, taking his tip in my mouth. I start bobbing my head, taking most of his GIRTHY COCK!!!! I look up at him, feeling his hand find the back of my head and start pushing it down on his member. I gagged slightly, rubbing the part I couldn't get to and start bobbing faster. His length hits the back of my throat, making me moan and vibrate his manhood. I here him groan slightly, his cock twitching in my mouth. I hollow out my cheeks for his hot load, which exploded into my mouth. I swallowed all of it and stand back up. He grabs my hips and turns me around violently, pushing me down on his thighs. His large member fills my wet caverns, making me moan. "Not like this," I try whispering without moaning, but end up moaning quietly. "You know I'm louder than a mother fucker." I giggle, pulling off of him and turn towards him. I swing my leg over his torso so that I'm facing him. I position  myself for him, sliding down his tip slightly. I look directly into his eyes, not breaking contact when I slide myself down his shaft. I moan loudly, causing him to cover my mouth. "You gotta be quiet, kitten, someone will hear us and that will be bad." He growled seductively, pulling my body closer to his. I nodded, starting to bounce on him in a slow pace. I bit my bottom lip, trying to stay silent as I rode faster. He bit my collar bone, already knowing exactly where my sweet spot is. "Mmm..mm..."
I moan quietly, screwing my eyes shut from so much pleasure. I ended up buying Brandon's shoulder, sinking my teeth down on him harder. He groaned, vibrating the spot he was sucking making me moan on to him. A ball of tingles started building up in the pit of my stomach, warning me that I was close. I shifted slightly, Brandon still thrusting into me and I felt him hit my g spot. My breath hitched and my back arched. He got the message, grabbing my ass and started pounding my weakening body on to his. I scratched his back, most likely leaving red marks and maybe even scars. "I'm s-so close..." I moaned, but it was muffled by Brandon's shoulder. I came, feeling him pull out right after and cum all over the restroom floor. An earthy groan rumbled from the back of his throat when he finished. "You gotta be quiet, kitten." I mocked, rolling my eyes as I grabbed my clothes and quickly put them back on. He did the same, cleaning the floor also. We walked out hand in hand and went home.