"Can't help falling in love with you"

Today was the day, the day I told my all time biggest crush that I liked him. He was a brunette that had one of the biggest personalitys. Brandon, Brandon Calvillo. I had a random boost of courage this morning so I decided to do it, I'm gonna tell him. I walked down the hall to my creme locker. I opened it and someone came up beside me. "Are you really gonna do it?" B/f/n asks as she dances around me. "Yes, yes I am." I reply, grabbing my song journel from my locker. "What are you gonna do?" She bounced, her hyperness getting the best of her. "I'm gonna sing." I reply once again, closing my locker and turn towards her. "OOOOH! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA SING?!" She screeches down the hall, causing everyone to look at us. "Shut up, I'm gonna sing a song, that's it." I say annoyed that evertone was staring. I quickly made my way to the cafetorium. "Y/n what are you doing here?" Principal T asks, watching me walk towards him. "I need to do this thing at lunch, can I play a song for everyone?" I ask, looking up at him with pleading eyes. "Is this for some boy?" He questions, looking at his watch. "N-no, maybe, yeah, i-it is." I sigh in defeat. He pondered on the situation, looking down to my small figure. "Fine, but it better be good and please tell me you can sing." He whined walking away. "You got it and I can." I call to him, a smile on my face. I start to make my way to my 5th period class. 

~Time Skip~

"I can't believe you're actually gonna do this!" B/f/n giggled hysterically, taking a bite of her sandwich. "Shut up," I say, holding my guitar close to my chest. "Alright everyone, we will be having a special performance by a fellow student..." Principal T started, making eye contact with me as he took a breath and announced my name. "Y/n L/n!" He smiled, walking off stage. I could feel the pit of my stomach fill with butterflies and I can feel my breaths start to shorten. 'Fucking anxiety.' I mentally facepalmed, walking up on stage. I ha my guitar in one hand and adjusted the mic to my level. "This song is an oldie, but in my opinion it's the best song you could ever hear and shows how much feeling you really have..." I started, looking over the crowd of fellow students. "Sadly, this song is dedicated to a certain guy." I finished, holding onto my guitar. I start to slowly strum and get right into the song (Above^^). The words fell from my mouth as I sang into the mic.

I hit the last tune and open my eyes. Everyone's mouths were hung open in amazement. I look to Brandon's group of friends and I thought I saw drool. I walked off stage and sat next to B/f/n once again. "That was cute." An all too familiar voice spat, sarcasm evident in her voice. "What do you want, Amy?" (Sorry if your name is Amy, first name I came up with!) I ask, not looking at her. "Well if you really think that was going to get Brandon then you're-" "Right, because that was beautiful." Brandon smiled, sitting beside me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. A bright blush creeped onto my face and I looked to the brunette. "So if you don't mind, I'd like to spend quality time with my girl without you being a bitch to her or her friend." He explained, nodding to me and B/f/n. Amy nodded quickly, running away in fear. "Now, why didn't you tell me you liked me before?" He questioned, grinning down to my small figure. "Well I didn't think you'd like me that way." I confessed, looking down to my shoes. "Ah, darling, there's nothing to be afraid of any more." He chuckled, grabbing my chin lightly and gave me an Eskimo kiss.