Armed Burglary Part 2

~3 Months Later~

"Y/n, I got you twinkies." I yell from the small kitchen we had, putting the milk in the fridge and the bread on the counter. Small feet come running down the hall as a smiley faced girl approached me with excitement. "Haha, I missed these!" She smiled happily and hugged me as a thank you, walking over to the couch and turned on the TV. Out of surprise I blushed and shook my head, finishing putting the groceries away and joined her on the couch. We had moved far away from Vegas and found a cabin up in the mountains. The police had found out where we were staying and we fled the scene after we packed our stuff up and I accidentally shot one of the police officers. "What are you thinking about, Brandon?" A voice asked and I turned my head to Y/n, watching as her head slightly tilts in confusion. "Don't worry about it, it's not important." I knew she wanted to further question me, I could see it in her e/c eyes but she just shrugged. She turned her back to me, laying herself down and rested her head on my lap. I felt my face explode with heat, I instantly felt hot and bothered in my seat. She was so relaxed, like this was a normal thing she did, well I mean she's done this kind of stuff before but this one was new. I needed to get her off of me before a rising down south was going to become an uproar. Sure, I had sexual tensions for this girl but that doesn't mean she should know about it, that will make things awkward and it's not like she can just leave. "Brandon, are you sure you're o-" "You wanna cut my hair?" I ask abruptly, rudely cutting her off and I just hoped she didn't notice my uneasiness or embarrassment. "Really?" She questions exitedly as I just nod my head frantically, biting my lower lip to hold back my whimpers. "Okay!" Her smile becomes wide and she hops off the couch, quickly making her way down the hallway. I could hear my heart pounding in my ears and I knew I had to calm myself down before she came back. My face was blazing hot and I was surprised she didn't say anything about the color because I know for sure it was the brightest red. I took deep breaths and I heard her call for me from the bathroom. I stood up, readjusting myself and sighed before walking to where she was. As I peaked into the bathroom, she had a pair of scissors in one hand and a comb in the other. She stood behind a chair that she had dragged into the room from the dining table that was next to the kitchen. "How are you gonna be cutting it?" I ask from the door frame, startling the girl and I watched her jump with a smirk. Her hand went to her chest before she pointed at me with hand that held the scissors. He face scrunched up in annoyance while my eyes went wide and I put my hands up in surrendor. "Don't scare me like that! I could've cut you!" She scolded, rolling her eyes amd poked my chest with her finger. "Awe, c'mon, I was just asking a simple question." I laugh, taking a seat infront of her and mess up my hair so she could fix it for me. "So what would you like me to do with all of this?" She grabbed onto some of my hair and lifts it up for me to see it, making eye contact with me in the mirror. Goddamn, why does she have to be fucking cute? Lool at those big e/c pools and beautiful locks of hair, how can one person be so perfect? "Brandon?" My head cocked upwards and I locked eyes with her. "Huh?" I ask, my face becoming red from embarrassment and I try to play off that I was just admiring her. "You were just staring at me with this really creepy grin on your face, are you okay?" She asks, grabbing the scissors from the bathroom sink and started to cut away. "Sorry, I was just thinking." I answered half truthfully and kept my eyes away from hers, hoping she didn't notice how uncomfortable I was. "What were you thinking about?" She questions and I could feel my face light up. Shit. I gulp and pull at my tee shirt collar, quickly thinking of what to say. "You," I replied quietly, causing her to pause for a second but then went back to cutting. "Oh? What about me?" Just how goddamn attractive you are. I mentally slap myself and watch her in the mirror again. She glances at me and smiles lightly before going back to cutting. "I'm thinking about how beautiful you are." I feel all the movement stop and I decided that she wanted me to go on. "How you're so bright and happy all the time, the way you him to yourself while we make trips, that I can talk to you about anything, that you can keep your sanity in this whole damned mess, you're just so perfect and there's so many things about you, that they're hard not to think about." I stare down at my hands that were now shaking from excitement and I stand up from the chair. "I didn't know what I was going to find behind that door, but I sure am happy that I did." I sigh and shake my head with a gullible grin across my lips. "I'm so totally in love with you and it's so cheesy how I'm confessing to you." Her eyes light up and she begins to giggle, walking to me and wrapping her arms around my torso. "That's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me." Her head raises and she kisses my cheek lightly. "And I think I'm totally in love with you also."