Sick Secrets

*Knock knock*

I groan, feeling my throat tighten. I throw the three comforters I had on me off and groggily found my way to my door. "Ngh...?" I ask, still not fully awake. "You have to get ready, the bus will be here in like 30 minutes." My dad said, looking at his watch. "I can't go, I'm sick..." I answer, rubbing my face with the palm of my hand. He walked closer to me, towering over my short figure and felt my head. "You have a killer fever." He replied, petting my head lightly. I sigh in a annoyance, coughing into my shirt. "Get some rest." He mumbled, walking back into the house. I close the door and make my way back to my bed through the pitch black darkness. I fell onto my bed and pulled the covers back onto me. 

*Knock knock*

"Come in..." I wheeze, pulling up my covers. "Guess who~" A familiar voice giggled. I opened my eyes and all I saw was pitch blackness. "Brandon?" I ask, sitting up slightly. "In the blood and flesh." His voice rang through my ears and I see my T.V. turn on. "Brandon!" I whined, rolling over and buried my head into my stuffed unicorn. "I don't have pants on!" I admitted, feeling him pull up the blankets. "Then I shall not wear pants either!" He stated, pulling his pants off. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I giggle, which turned into a coughing fit. "The real question is what isn't wrong with me?" Brandon replied with a question, getting in the bed with me. "Brandon, you're gonna get sick." I protest, turning towards him. "As long as I'm sick with you." He said, kissing my temple. "You're a dork." I roll my eyes playfully, coughing slighty. "What do you wanna watch?" He asked, flipping through channels. "Adventure Time!" I yell, my voice cracking from the sudden outburst. My voice goes raw and my voice went low and scratchy. I laugh as he puts the suggested show on. I snuggle closer to the brunette and am happy to have him with me on this trashy day. Me and Brandon are really close and I've had the biggest crush on him since like the 3rd grade. But since we've been growing older everyone thinks we're dating. And honestly I didn't mind it, being called 'his.' I never told him, so it's my own little secret. My train of thoughts was interrupted by the male talking to me. "You know I love you a lot right?" He spoke, wrapping his arm around my waist. "Well no duh, I love you too." I smile, waiting for the next episode to load. "No, I mean like 'love' you." He said, turning his head to me. I mimicked his actions, staring into his chocolate brown eyes. I gave him a look and narrowed my eyes. "Is this a joke?" I ask, still not taking him serious. He nodded his head rapidly. "The honest truth." He replied, a serious gleam in his eyes. "Well I love you too, like that." I smiled, hugging Brandon. A quiet chuckle escaped his lips and he kissed my neck. "Good."

I'm writing this from my grave, I died of sickness and I feel like trash. But hey it was an idea and I wanted to update my story for you guys since ya know, I'm a nice person and this is what I want when I'm sick. Sadly I'm #ForeverAlone ANYWHOO! I hope you guys enjoyed, much love -Lani