Lemon!

I was holding onto Brandon's hand as he sped off to the house. He whispered dirty things in my ear, making me quench my legs together. "Oh I'm gonna fuck you so hard," "You're not gonna be able to walk for a week." "My hard on is just waiting for your wet walls to be wrapped around it, stretching you out." I whimpered lightly, seeing we were home. He picked me up, opening the door and bringing me up to the bedroom. In the process he locked the door and smashed me into the wall. Closing the gap between us, crashing his lips into mine. His hands found my waist, gripping them and rubbing small circles on my hip bones with his thumbs. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me, deepening the kiss. I felt his tongue slide across my lower lip, asking for enterance. I playfully denied and smiled into the kiss. His hands flew down to my butt, squeezing it and making me gasp. He took the chance and wrestled with my own tongue. I moaned slightly, once he won and started dicovering every inch of my mouth. My hand slid down to his shorts, unbuckling his belt and pulled them down. His hands found the hem of my shirt, breaking the kiss to pull it off and over my head. He gave me a small peck before making his way down my jawline and to my collar bone. Finding my sweet spot almost instantly, I moaned and bit my lip. He smiled, bitting and nipping at my soft skin and leaving very noticeable purple marks. He then brought his head down to my crease between my breasts, (I forgot what that's called lol) bringing his hand behind my back and unclipping my bra. It fell on the bed, having him throw it to an unknown corner. Brandon massaged one mound and sucked the other. Swirling his tongue around every few moans. He then did the same to the other mound, swirling his tongue and bitting my nipple. Brandon finished and kissed down my stomach, making his way down to my shorts. I pulled the top of his shirt lightly, giving him the hint that I wanted it off. He obeyed and took it off showing his 4 pack. I traced through the creases of his chest, making him groan slightly. I smiled, gliding my hand down to his boxers, hooking one and then two fingers inside the waist band. I pulled them down to his ankles in one swift movement. His length shocked me. Sweet baby Jesus, he's fucking huge! I looked up to him, he was blushing and was trying to look anywhere but me. "Aw, it's alright, love~" I purred out, getting on my knees. I put his tip in my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. "Fuck," He moaned quietly, throwing his head back. I giggled, only taking in his tip. "Jesus, (y/n), quit teasing!" He commanded, grabbing my head and pushing it down his length. I gagged at his size, feeling his tip hit the back of my throat and I hollow out my cheeks. He starts thrusting, holding a fist of my hair and moaning out loudly. "Oh, (y/n), I can't wait to be inside of you~" He moans out as I feel his member twitch in my mouth, letting me know he's about to cum. Just like I said, he cums and I swallow all of it. He sighs, a weak smile upon his face. I giggle after taking his member out of my mouth. "Your turn," He lets out, pushing me on the bed and ripping off the rest of my clothing. He stuck one, then two and then three fingers inside of my walls. I'm about to let go when he pulls out. I huff, pouting at him. I stop immediatly when he suddenly slams into me. "HOLY FUCK!" I yell out in pain. He stops and waits for me to adjust to his size. I nod my head in approval for him to move his hips against mine. He started off slow, teasing me.

Ass.

"Fuck, faster~" I moaned, sitting up slightly and bit his collar bone. He chuckled and moaned, going even slower. I wrapped my legs around his torso and pushed him all the way into me. "Shit," He grunted, his face kinda sweaty and his hair over his eyes. I made him pound into me again and again, over and over. He then started thrusting himself, me meeting him half way. "I'm close," I moaned out, tangling my hands in his thick brown hair. "Me too," I felt him hit my g-spot. "Oh fuck!" I yelled, feeling him line up there so he could hit that spot every time. Boom boom boom. I came, curling my toes and arching my back. He kept going though, making the bottom of my stomach start to fill up again. "Brandon~" I moaned, arching my back higher having our chests touch. "Please," I whispered, cumming for the 2nd time. I finally felt his love juice fill me. He was about to pull out when I spoke up. "No," "What?" He questioned, staying where he was and gave me a confused look. "Stay inside of me please?" I pleaded wrapping my arms around his neck. "Sure," He breathed out, laying us down and still filling up my walls with his length. "I love you," He whispered, kissing my forehead. "I love you too, love." I whispered back.