The Carnival ~Request

Flashback~

My grip on my binder tightened, making my knuckles turn white. My breath hitched as the fifth grader taking me to my class abruptly stopped. Room 22. My first grade teacher, Mrs. Rosales, was waiting for me with the class. My heart skipped a beat as the fifth grader pushed me into the class room and walked away. My teacher was sitting at the back table, the room empty except for a brunett boy. My bright blue eyes caught a few of his features. His eyes were a deep chocolate brown, making your heart melt. I walked over to the back table, greeting my teacher with a simple 'hi'. She looked up and gave me a warm smile. "Are you Aria?" She asked, flipping through papers. "Yes I am," I replied, twirling a piece of my purple hair. "Brandon can help you out and show you around." She told me and pointed to the boy. I smiled and gave him a small wave. He blushed amd looked down. I walked over and stood beside his desk, waiting for him. "Y-you should probably hang your backpack outside." He told me, not making eye contact. "Oh," I replied, placing my binder on the desk beside him. I walked outside, finding the hooks, which are attatched to the same wall as the door to the classroom. "Who's that?" A brunette asked, pointing me out to another boy. He had black hair and deep brown eyes. I cocked an eyebrow and popped my hip, staring at the two. "I think she heard us," The 2nd boy said, hitting the brunette one. "Um...Hi?" It sounded like more of a question then I expected it to be. "Hey," The brunette called, trying to act cool. I scoffed, walking back to the door. I blew a small kiss to them, making them both blush. I giggled and walked in, taking a seat by Brandon. "Um...Mrs. Rosales, is it ok if I sit here?" I questioned, twirling my hair, again. "Of course." She replied with a warm smile. I returned it before turning to Brandon. "Do you have any friends beside me?" I asked him, watching as Mrs. Rosales call for the kids to come in. "Yeah actually," He replied, watching the other kids walk in. The two boys from earlier walked over to the two empty desks in front of us. The brunette sitting infront of me. "Who's your friend, Calvillo?" The black haired one asks, looking over to me. "Her name is Aria," Brandon replied blushing, finding his shoes interesting. "I'm Curtis amd this is Christian." The brunette replied, pointing to the black haired boy. I smiled warmly, knowing we were gonna be friends for a long time.

~10 years later~

"BRANDON!!!" I screeched l, chasing after the 17 year old. "I SWEAR TO GOD, I'M GONNA PUNCH YOU IN THE THROAT IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE, HOE-BAG!!!" I yelled gaining speed, my hair whipped around my face. I finally caught him, tripped him and stood on his thighs. "OW, ARIA!" He yelled, still holding my phone. "Don't make me, I will start making my way up." I threatened him, taking a step forward and stepping on his upper thigh. "No please!" He begged, looking me in the eyes. "Give me a phone then." I replied, reaching my hand out. "NEVER!!!" He yelled, then screaming as I stepped on his...  area. I giggled and grabbed my phone from the grass, which he dropped. "Jesus," He huffed under his breath as I checked facebook. "Hey, Brandon, look!" I exclaimed, showing him my phone. "The del mar fair's in town, can we go?!?!" I pleaded, giving him the puppy dog face. "No," He answered moving his hair to the right. My smile soon turned into a frown. I walked over to the back door and stormed to my room. I was locked in there for about 4 hours playing solitare while watching (f/y)/(f/s) (Favorite youtuber/ show). I sighed hearing a light knock at my bedroom door. I got up and shuffled over to my door, opening it. My eyes were met with the all too familier brown ones. "Can I help you?" I shot at him, seeing hurt written all over his eyes. C'mon  lets go," He said, pulling his hand out of his pocket and showing two fair tickets. I gasped and shut the door, grabbing my batman jacket and re-opening the door. I kissed his cheek, making him blush brightly and rub his neck nervously. We arrived and I dragged him on every ride.

~Time skip~

The last ride. The ferris wheel. I smiled, turning to Brandon and pointing to it.  "I don't really wanna go on it, can we just fo on the zipper again?" I whined, pointing to the zipper. "Aria, we went on it 4 times, c'mon" He said dragging me to the short line. We were then next in line. I sat next to Bandon, holding on to him for dear life. "Don't worry, I got you." He said, placing me on his and lap wrapping a protective arm around my waist. I whimpered, snuggling my head in his chest, feeling our cart move up. I peeked up at him, his face bright red. That's when I did it. I crashed my lips into his, wrapping my arms around his neck and straddling his hips. He was taken by suprise and didn't move his hands or kiss back. I went part away but before I could, I was pulled back into the kiss. "Get it!" I heard someone shout. I looked up, seeing Curtis and Chritian in a cart. I blushed, flipped them off and slouched down beside Brandon. He interwined our hands, chuckling and looking out to the sunset.