Baby Talks

"Can I talk to her please?" Brandon asks, looking towards my stomach. "Sure, I don't mind." I smile, glancing from my book then went back to it. "Ok," He replied, laying down next to me. He lifted my shirt and placed his hand lightly on the bottom of my stomach. His head hovered above it and I could feel his warmth revolving around that area. "I know you don't know me yet, but I'm gonna love you like there's no tomorrow." He started, lightly laying his head above my stomach. "You're daddy didn't want you so I'm gonna try and be there for you whenever you need anything." I heard him go on, causing me to smile at the brunette. "You gonna be the prettiest little thing that I've ever seen, besides your mom of course, but don't tell her I told you because she doesn't know that yet." He confessed, making me have a confuzzled expression. 'He likes me?' I pondered but was interrupted by Brandon talking again. "I'll spoil you just like I will with her, you'll have whatever you want." He laughs, rubbing my bubbled tummy. "But you must stay away from boys because they'll give you STDS and will make a mini you, then I'll kick his ass." He explains, an annoyed tone in his voice. "But if you like girls, I'll accept you either way because your still gonna be perfect to me." I played with Brandon's hair, listening to his small talk. "Don't ever be afraid to tell me or your mom anything because we will accept you, whether  you like it or not." He chuckled, looking up to me. "I just hope you'll be as beautiful as your mother because she's the prettiest woman I've ever seen my life, she gives a meaning to life. She's my best friend." He smiled to me, making me smile back at him. "But don't do anything stupid with your Uncle Jessie cause he's retarded." Brandon chuckled, lifting his head. "Well I think that's my talk for today, goodnight my sweet princess." He cooed, kissing my stomach. "I'll talk to you tomorrow morning, promise." He sighed, laying beside me. I pulled up my book again and I looked at him. "You love me huh?" I question giggling, watching his face turn bright red. "Y-yeah, for the longest actually." He confessed, rubbing his neck out of nervousness. I pecked his cheek and went on to reading my book. "I love you too, Brandon."