Camping ~Request

"Honey, c'mon were all in the R.V. but you!" My step mom yelled from the garage door frame. I grabbed my phone and its charger, walking out of my room and through the garage door. My thumbs moved quickly as I texted Haley.
H: Hey baby can I go?
N: Idk can you?
H: lol my mom said yes
N: YES!!!
H: lol
I smiled as I rushed outside and grabbed a bike. "Where are you going?" My dad asked as he put my bag in the R.V. I smiled at him and replied. "Haley's! I yelled, him giving me a nod of approval. I raced down the road and had to fight the wind. I finally arrived just letting my bike fall on the gravel. I ran up to the front door and rung the door bell. Haley came to the door with Jimmy. I smiled at them and waited as they grabbed their stuff. I walked back to my bike and picked it up, sitting on the seat after. They rushed out, closing and locking the door. "Here," I said to Haley, handing her my bike. "I'll go through the dessert." I finished giving her a reassuring smile. She nodded and raced down her street, Jimmy not too far behind. I ran through the dessert, trying my hardest not to run into anything. I arrived at the house, seeing my bike and Haley's bike set up in the bike rack. I walked up to the R.V. and peeked inside. Everyone was inside, even the neighbors. Oh...Yeah forgot about that, the neighbors are coming. They have a son at about the same age as me, 20-21. But Jimmy's oldest out of us "kids". He's 22, but Haley still loves him to death. I still haven't found that special someone, yet. My train of thought was interrupted by a hand, waving around in front of my face. "Oh sorry." I said, blushing and walking to the bedroom. Haley and Jimmy followed me, closing the door after they came in. Brandon stayed out where his parents were. They were discussing something about making friends before I heard the wooden sliding door open. Looked up from my phone, watching as Brandon sat down at the edge of the bed. The rest of us were laying sprawled out on the bed. Haley had her head on Jimmy's stomach and I had mine on hers. My phone made a very annoying ding, letting me know that someone texted me on messenger. I had a confuzzled look on my face as I checked the message. It was from Haley.
H: Lani make a move already!
My eyebrows were stitched together as I replied.
N:Wtf are you talking about?
H: Brandon
"What the hell!?" I asked Haley, the boys looking at us. She started laughing making me laugh also. I stopped, listening to the song that my phone was playing. Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston, me and Haley's jam! "You're way too beautiful girl, that's why it'll never work, you'll have me suicidal, suicidal when you say its over." We harmonized as the song ended. I opened my eyes and giggled, looking at the boys. Jimmy had the look of lust in his eyes as he drooled over Haley. I glanced at Brandon, seeing that he was looking at me.  Mesmerized. My cheeks heated and I looked down. "Children time for dinner!" My dad called from outside the door. "FOOD!" Me and Haley yelled at the same time, scrambling for the door. She pushed me off the bed, making me fall into Brandon so she can successfully land on her feet. We landed with an 'oof' as he grunted out a 'shit'. My face inches from his, my cheeks got red and I rolled off. "I'm so sorry," I said as I helped him up. "You're all good," He replied, rubbing the back off his neck out of either nervousness or awkwardness. We walked out of the room and were met with everyone. 'Oh God, it looks like we were doing "stuff."' I let my head fall, not making eye contact with anyone. "What took you two so long?" My stepmother, Irene asked. I mentally stabbed her in the throat and moved my food around on my plate. "I fell and hit my leg on the cabinet." I replied simply and made it try to sound as believable as possible. She just nodded and went back to eating.
I finished and put my plate in the sink, walking to the room. I heard light foot steps following close behind. I didn't even bother to look who it was. "I'm sorry, baby." Haley's voice let out as I felt the bed dip down beside me. I huffed out a 'whatever' and rolled over, facing away from her. I played piano tiles, which I'm boss at. We waited for the boys to come so that we could sleep.

The finally came, taking their sweet fucking time! "Ok, can we sleep now?" I whined, slouching down. "Ok," Bandon sighed out, rubbing his face. We all laid down at the top, between one another. It was quite comfortable since I was laying next to Brandon. "Watch out for her, Brandon," Jimmy started, a grim smile stretched across his face. "She's a snuggler!" He finished and started laughing hysterically but puffed out air after I punched him in the balls, hard. "Don't make me make it so your Grandchildren feel it!" I warned, pulling back my fist to hit him again, just as hard. "No, please!" He shreiked and covered himself. "Hoe-bag," I huffed under my breath. Bandon chuckled and rolled over facing me. "That's what I thought," I sassed back, getting up to turn off the light. I felt my way back and rolled over Brandon, hearing him let out a grunt. I giggled as I rolled over, facing him. His features gleamed in the moonlight which peeked throught the blinds. His chocolate brown eyes met my green and brown ones. His breath hitched as I moved closer. My hand swiftly moves up to his hair, gliding my fingers through it. His face turned a shade of red as he leaned in, me following. His lips met my soft ones, moving in sync. Our lips molded together, as if they were made for each other. I needed air, I pulled away gasping for air. He smiled warmly at me, his face still full of color. He carressed my cheek and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me even closer. I laid my head on his chest and let darkness take over.
"Aww they're soooooo cute!" I heard Haley giggle out. I shoved my head farther into Bandon's chest, wrapping my legs around his torso. He tightened his grip on me, shoveling his head into my hair. "Are you guys hungry?" Jimmy questioned, poking Brandon's closed eye. "Ow!"  Brandon jolted up right, me still clinging to him. "C'mon, Brandon let's go eat some food." He sighed out and followed close behind me. All I could think about at breakfast was the kiss, I smiled to my self and finished. eating.