My Sexy Gift

A/n: Very sorry for such a short chapter but this book is getting hard for me to write, it's sorta become a chore.

I was sitting in bed, watching Adventure Time. My hand grabbed a handful of popcorn, attempting to shove all of it into my mouth. I was supposed to be wrapping presents, but I got lazy and started watching T.V. (Relatable) A familiar ringing erupted through my room and I perked up, quickly standing up. I start checking my pockets until I see my phone on the floor, diving for it and landing face first into the carpeted floor. I groan, feeling around for my phone blindly. My hand grazed the cold rectangle and I swipe the 'answer' icon. "Yellow?" I mumble into the phone, having it come out muffled because my face was still dug into the carpet. My head raises, hearing my friend Brandon invite me over. "Uh-yeah, I'll be over in like 15 minutes." I reply, looking at the alarm clock sitting in front of my T.V. It was 2:33 and I had to get ready. After he hangs up I sigh, pushing myself off the carpet and start going through my clothes.

 After he hangs up I sigh, pushing myself off the carpet and start going through my clothes

I pull on my green converse and start heading out the door. I get in my car, starting it up and drive myself down to Brandon's.

~Time Skip~

I pull up to the small house, getting out of my truck and start my way up Brandon's walkway, checking my phone and not paying much attention to anything around me. I ring the door bell, my eyes still glued to the screen of my phone. The door opens and I look up to be met with a half naked Brandon. He had a red ribbon wrapped around his neck. "What the hell?" I laugh, watching him pose for me. I giggle, a questioning look on my face. "Am I sexy yet?" He asks seductively, wiggling his eyebrows at me. "Not really." I reply bluntly, crossing my arms over my chest. 

He grabs ahold of one of them, pulling my into his house and slams the door. Brandon slams me into the wall, his face close to mine. I could feel his minty breath on my lips, pinning my hands above my head in such a fast action I couldn't even comprehend what was happening. His eyes had a glint of hunger and mischievousness too them. "How about now, kitten?" He mumbled, his breath hitting my ear and causing me to shiver. "U-uh." I stuttered, feeling my body start to go limp at his touch. "How about we go on the couch..." He whispered into my ear and I nod as a signal to go on. "You kick off those shoes..." I screw my eyes shut and nod my head slowly, already seeing the fantasies dancing around in my head. "You untie my ribbon..." He growls, getting closer to my cheek. I bite my lip, wanting to know what he was going to say. "And...watch some Adventure Time!" He squealed, pulling away to in front of my face. "What?" I question and reopen my eyes. "Naughty Y/n, you thought we were gonna do the sins on my couch, I'd at least take you to dinner first. So you wanna go out to dinner with me?" He chuckles, a blush dusted on his cheeks. "I hang my head back and laugh. After I get my breath back I answer the brunette. "Of course."