Sticks and Stones Turned Into Hugs and Kisses. (Request)

I groaned, hearing my stupid alarm clock go off. I throw myself to the floor, feeling my pastel lavender hair cover half of my face. My grey eyes search the room, landing on my closet and dresser. I sigh, slowly getting up and groggily walked to my closet. I found my lucky rainbow pull over along with mid-thigh jean shorts. I don't own any shorter shorts than that because of my cuts. I pulled those on and walk to my bathroom, finding my makeup. I kept it simple today, mascara and some eyeliner. (I don't know about you but I hate people that wear WAY too much makeup, just putting that out there) I smile, approving my look and go for my sketch book. It sat on my oak wood desk, where I usually keep it at. I grab it, my phone and my backpack. I start heading downstairs, grabbing an apple off the counter and head outside. I spot Jessie(?) and Brandon Calvillo standing across the street watching my movements. Jessie flipped me off, I sighed and rolled my eyes. I flipped him off and walked the direction of my school. "Hey, Mr.Lightfoot," I greeted as walked by. "Morning," He replied as he walked past me and to the Geography classroom. I sigh, walking over to the science building. The worst homeroom ever. Sorrell, he's my least favorite teacher and I'm his worst student. Anywhoo, I walked into his class, spotting my best friend, (B/f/n). Her hair was up in a high pony along with her cheer bow clipped to it. We're total opposites, in looks and personality. She's the leader for the cheer squad, has the most popular guy falling head over heels for her and is easy at talking to anyone, literally. Me on the other hand, I'm shy quiet and what you'd call a loser. Speaking of losers, Brandon walks in, sitting down in the seat behind mine. I feel a kick and sigh, turning to (b/f/n). I give her an annoyed look, making her giggle and quickly walk to her seat as Mr. Sorrell walks in. He looks directly at me as his hands fall onto my sketch book. "What have I told you about having this in my classroom?" He sneers at me, picking up the scarlet red book and throwing it into the trash bin. Tears swell up I my eyes as I try to keep my composure, sitting up straight all the while looking at the devil himself. "Dude, calm down, let her do what she wants, man." I hear a deep voice say behind me, I'm too afraid to turn back to see who it is. A few tears fall down my reddened cheeks, leaving wet streaks. My eyes are puffy and most likely are very red. " great now your crying!" He exaggerates, throwing his hands around in the air. A chair is heard, being pushed back. I'm tempted to look back but I fight the habit and stare down at my desk. Footsteps got closer to me, passing my desk and towards the trash bin. The figure grabs the familiar red book and walks back to their seat. I huff, trying not to let my emotions spill.

~Time Skip~

I finished grabbing everything I needed and headed out the door. My black converse (or whatever brand you like) were silent as I walked towards my locker. Click Clack Click. Oh great, just who I needed to see this morning. I thought as I sighed and turned towards the trio. Brittany, Courtney and Becky. The Barbie's of this whole school to be exact. "Is the big baby gonna cry again?" They tease laughing like hyenas on drugs. I swear they're faker than Kim Kardashian's boobs. "So you got your precious little sketchbook taken away from one of the nicest teachers in the whole school?" Becky questions, snorting at the end because she can't control her laughter. "Ha, funny." I deadpan, trying to walk through them to get to next period. "Hey! Would you three leave her alone?!" The same deep male voice yells from down the hall. My head snaps that way, finding a pissed off Brandon. My eyes widen as he walks over, standing infront of me. "Oh, but baby why do you want to hang out with some freak?" Courtney questions, rubbing his arm, which almost made me puke. "Get off me you goddamn Barbie doll!" He exclaims with disgust, rubbing his arm on his leather jacket. "It's not like she can draw anyway." She giggles as the three walk away. Brandon turns to me, sighing with concern in his eyes. I felt bad about him standing up for me like that, it made me feel weak and useless. "Are you ok?" He questions, meeting eye contact with me as he plays with his hands ;). "Why would you care anyway?" I sass, rolling my eyes and watch as he stands there in shock. "Your brother always has to bust my chops about everything, you do it too." I exclaim, turning around to walk away. I hear him sigh. "I'm sorry, I just wanted to tell you that your drawings are amazing and that.." He trails off, obviously getting nervous and scratching the back of his neck. "And what?" I question, turning back towards him. He opens his mouth, then closes it and ponders more. "And I wanted to ask you something." He replies, looking towards me again. "Ask away, I guess." I sighed, popping my hip. "I wanted to ask if you wanted to maybe go out to eat or something?" He finally admits, looking hopeful. "Sure." I replied, kissing his cheek, which made him blush madly.

I"M SO SORRY!!! I haven't updated in like a million years! I've been super busy and I've been having a whole bunch of writer's block so some of my books will be on hold for a while, but not this one!!! So be happy, also go check out my other books, which are super cliché lol. Bai my unicats!!