My imaginary Friend

I miss Brandon, I really do I just wish he hadn't gone away so quickly, he was my best friend. I still remember the day he left me.

~Flashback~

"Brandon you can't be serious," I giggled ,holding my sketch book in my right hand as we walked down the side walk that led to the park. "I'm being serious, he wanted to start something so I FUCKING PUNCHED THE KID!!!" He screamed, throwing his hands in the air. I noticed that he disappeared for a few seconds, making me stop in my tracks. "Brandon?" I ask, worry filling my words. "I'm up here silly, you just randomly stopped." He explained, waiting for me to walk to where he was at. Still questioned it in my head but didn't mention anything. "WE'RE HERE!" Brandon screeched, running for a swing. I sat on the one next to him, lightly pushing my self to swing back and forth. Brandon kinda just sat there, watching me swing lightly. "Hey, look it's the weird kid that sits behind me in math." A voice rang into my ears. "The one that talks to her 'imaginary friend?'" Another voice asked, hearing footsteps hit the gravel behind me. I turned towards the noise and noticed Scotty and Gary standing before me. "You hanging with your weird ghost friend?" Gary asked, making Scotty giggle. "I don't know have your balls dropped yet?" I spat back, feeling Brandon stand behind me. Scotty's face reddened and Gary took a step towards me, making my nerves start to kick in. "Have you found any friends yet? Oh wait, just kidding, it seems like you haven't since you're still lonely all the time." I scoffed, getting off the swing and crossing my arms. I walked in a circle around the boys multiple times. "Seems that your friend Scotty here can't seem to learn how to keep his dick in his pants since he's banged almost every girl in the damn school." I start, spitting on his new shoes. "Oh but don't get me started on you Gary." I say, looking him straight in the eyes. He goes to open his mouth to say something, but I cut him off. "You aren't any better, I mean the bruise on Tina doesn't make you very innocent now does it? Beating girls is wrong." I shoot, glaring daggers at him. "I-I didn't do it!" He argued, getting up in my face. Brandon cocks his hand back and all you hear is a loud smack. Gary's on the floor, a huge hand print on his left cheek. "So unless you don't want to mess with me anymore, I will keep letting Brandon hurt you just like he did, it's your choice." I say, bending down to his eye level. "W-we won't I promise, just please don't hurt me!" He cried, curling up into a ball on the ground. I slightly jolt forwards infront of Scotty, scaring him and making him jump. "Now, leave me alone." I growl, watching them scatter away from me. "Yay! I did it!" I smiled, hugging Brandon. I felt him slowly wrap his arms around my waist. He then glitched out again, disapearing into thin air. My breath hitched and I looked around for the brunette but he didn't come back. Worry quickly filled my senses and I quickly ran home, debating on telling mom as my legs moved quickly. Each foot placed itself infront of the other one, my converse hitting the sidewalk. My house came into view and I pushed myself to go faster, my breathing being cut short each time I exhaled. I kicked open the door, scanning the empty house frantically. "MOM! IT'S BAD!" I cried falling to my knees in the door way. "What's wrong darling?" She asks, sitting beside me and starts rubbing my back lovingly. "H-he's gone, he just d-disappeared...." I explained, wiping the warm tears from my cheeks. "Oh, well maybe it was Brandon's time sweetheart, he had to go at some point." She soothed, hugging me and stroked my hair. "It was too early..." I cried pulling her closer to me.

~End of Flashback~
I always think about him,he's never left my mind since that day, I miss him so much. I was currently walking down the street, looking for the restraunt that f/n wanted to meet me at. I wasn't paying attention because of how deep in thought I was in and I fell on my butt. I let out a small 'oof' and I looked up at who I bumped into. He was a brunette and he had chocolate brown eyes,he was so cute. But he looked so familiar, like an old friend or something. "Hey sorry I- wait a minute do I know you?" The brunette questioned, crouching down to my level. "I don't think so but-" "You look so familiar." We said in sync. My eyes went wide and I looked at him a bit more closely. Some stuble, a nice jawline and his hair was a bit long. Brandon. I knew that hair and happy gleam in his eyes. It had to be him. I hugged the stranger and pulled him down with me to the sidewalk floor. "OH BRANDON I'VE.MISSED YOU!!!" I cheered, pulled him to my chest. "Did you just get out of an insane asylum or something?" The male questioned, pulling away from me. "It really is you Brandon." I smiled, moving the hair out of his eyes. "Y/n?" I nodded my head, smiling wide. "Oh, I've missed you so fucking much!" He exclaims hugging me again. "Now I finally get to tell you what u was gonna say," He started, I watched as he pulled away and rubbed the back of his neck. "I loved you, for a long time and the day I disappeared I was gonna tell you." He squeaks, looking down at the sidewalk we were still sitting on. "Aww, that's the sweetest thing I've ever heard!" I giggled, kissing his cheek and pulled him in for another hug.