twelve

Julia's POV

We were told it was safe to head back to the warehouse, but Harry was now searching for another warehouse for the King's den. For now we were back at our old warehouse.

Harry had announced that he and the brains found the base in Puerto Rico of my father. Now we were also prepping to head out in a couple days. Harry has made me call several people, since I can speak Spanish, and I've been pretty exhausted lately. To add on, I train for whenever I'm not helping Harry with planning.

So basically everyone is shit crazy busy.

I've noticed that Niall and Liam always keep a close eye on me. I guess seeing if I were to show anything of my true identity. They're the guys I'm closest to lately, and I've managed to get close to Louis as well. But I can tell he thinks there's something off with me.

Today we managed to get a break, tomorrow we set out for Puerto Rico, and I was shit nervous. I haven't been there in a while, all I hope is no run in with my father. Anyway, currently I sat on the couch in this whatever you call room the guys hangout in. I sat next to Niall and Louis sat in the other couch playing FIFA.

Niall was telling about his days as a child and all his family.

"Yeah, so that was my life," he says. He had it simple, I wish my childhood was like that.

"must have been nice," I gush.

"Eh, I suppose. " he shrugs.

I noticed Louis glancing over at our direction often.

"You alright Lou?" I asked, his face flushed as I called him out. "I'm fine," he quickly said and goes back to playing.

For the rest of the evening it was spent like so. Until darkness fell and whoever going to the trip were sent to pack. We were leaving at 2 am.

I was walking by myself, Niall left me once we passed his room.

"Mark!" I hear someone call behind me.

I turned to see Louis walking towards me, "yeah?"

"I needed to talk to you," he said. "It's more like a complicated question."

I raised a brow, "okay shoot."

"Well I've known you for a couple weeks, and I've noticed something but correct me if I'm wrong. But..." he trails.

"Go on Louis, I really gotta finish packing," I urge.

"Fine. Are you gay?" he spits out.

I swear I was almost gonna start laughing about how awkward it just got.

I didn't know what to say. I was gay, well Julia wasn't. But I guess you can Marcus is. But should I say I am? Or lie? Well I wasn't technically lying either, but I would say I'm straight I'm the perspective Of Julia. See how complicated this double life is?

I figured maybe if I say I am, Louis will stop being suspicious.

"I didn't think anyone would notice," I finally managed to come up with something.

He shakes his head and smiles, "it's quite obvious. You seem to talk to Niall all the time. Almost like you two flirt, so I was just assuming, but I guess I was right."

"Yeah, I'm not open about it? So like... Don't tell anyone." I sounded so unsure now, but he seemed to be buying it.

"No problem, you can trust me, " he smiles. Now I felt bad, now I just wanted to tell him the truth. Louis was a great guy, but my conscious wouldn't allow me to do so.

"Great... Thanks, " I smiled back.

"Good, so I'll see you later," he nods and walks away.

Well at least my secret is safe.

***

After being packed I was waiting outside by for Liam and Niall who I always ride with.

Liam shows up and eventually Niall. We all drive to this private airport where two jets waiting. One for me, Liam, Niall, Zayn, Louis and Harry. And the second one for the rest of the crew.

I felt like my heart was going to burst, I hate a few things and heights and airplanes happen to be apart of those things.

"You alright?" Liam who sat next to me asked. I shook my head, "I hate flying, so I'm just not going to look out the window until we're up in the air, and I can pretend I'm in a car or something."

He chuckles, "we'll be fine."

"Don't jinx that Liam," I snapped.
He laughs harder now, "Okay, okay. I'll stop talking."

And within those few minutes the jet was ready to fly, and that shitty feeling when you go up and you feel your stomach drop. God, I hate this feeling. It feels like I'm going to fall off the plane.
I close my eyes until everything is steady once more and I open my eyes and as afraid as I am looking out the window, it looked like a projection screen or something when you look down, it was nice, you got to see the city from the clouds above.

Several hours, I was starting to get bored out of my mind, Harry was informing everyone where will be staying and how we will get our weapons and yadda yadda. I already knew all of this since I was the one who basically planned it all.

"Alright we land in exactly fifteen minutes," Harry announces, "the other jet with the rest of us won't land for another hour. But we will meet them at where we will be staying. Later today we will strategize for to get information about Julio's base and weaponry and how we plan to do so."

I was growing tired, frustrated and now anxious. Maybe because I was scared that I was in territory where my father works and the chance of anyone recognize me is dangerous.

"You ready?" asked Niall, I looked at him and smiled, "I really don't have much of a choice."

And with that we start to land. And I hang on for dear life. Both literally and figuratively.

***
Sort of a short chapter but this whole scene of them in Puerto Rico it's gonna be in several Chapters. So be aware. Lol I'm pretty excited about this, this is when shit gets more real.

Lol, thanks for reading. 1k already, thanks guys. And for those who have read Erotomania, thank you so much for 100k! Like holy balls. Love you guys.

-E.x