fourty-seven

(Just imagine Julia with short dark blue hair)

Harry's POV

I had to follow Nick as he sold his drugs for the day, and I sat back in his old musty weed smelling van.

"Ready to head back?" He jumps in the car after selling what I assume is the last of the drugs.

I sighed in relief, "finally."

"Oh don't get your panties in a bunch, we're leaving now," Nick grumbles, I rolled my eyes and told him to shut his mouth. The car ride was more stressful and full of paranoia since; a. I was with a drug dealer who clearly had drugs in the back. b. I was also being hunted down by not only Julio and The Pit but as well as the fucking FBI. And cars were everywhere.

"Jesus Styles, you look like a paranoid cat" Nick jokes, glancing at me. I looked down and realized I had bawled my hands into fists, my knuckles turning white, my arm veins popping out. I was also stiff as pole and my jaw locked and my eyes trailing at anything outside.

"Just get back to your place," I snapped back at him, hating to admit that I was mentally losing my shit.

I had began to relax once we've entered the street in which Nick lives in. We parked in front of his place and while he went to go hide his van I didn't hesitate taking the chance to get inside.

Is Julia back?

She had disappeared this morning, and although she shouldn't be running off because everyone is also looking for her. But if I know one thing for sure, I can't tell her what to do.

I went inside and I smelled the air of beer and cigarettes. I frowned and walked into the living room, Niall was laughing with Louis, "Julia and Jade back yet?"

They both snapped their attentions at me, Louis is the one to respond, "upstairs. You're going to have a heart attack."

"What she do?" I questioned slowly.

Niall laughs, "it's nothing bad, just surprising. Louis screamed when he saw her."

"Shut up Niall, you wouldn't shut up when she came out," and I walked away from the bickering of Louis and Niall.

I went upstairs and I knocked on Julia's and Jade's room, and the door swung open. My eyes widen when I see Jade staring at me with much lighter brown hair, she smirks, "wait until you see Julia's. Hers is the best."

I pushed past her and I froze and Julia looks up at me from her bed and sees my reaction. Her face reddens but she bursts out laughing.

"Whoa," is all I say when I am met with my Julia having dark blue hair. "I leave for a bit and you're a whole new person?"

She grins, "yeah, is it bad?"

"No... No but it's definitely... Different," I stuttered out my words, she definitely was a surprise.

Jade comes and stands next to me, "so why are you here?"

I looked at her and back at Julia, both seemed amused by my bafflement.

"Oh yeah... We have work tonight, you should get ready both of you," I snapped back to reality. "Jade go meet up with Austin, I'll announce what needs to be done."

Jade salutes me, "ay ay cap."

I looked at her with confusion, "get to work," I huffed and walked out as the two girls giggled behind me.

Julia's POV

I started getting ready, pulling on all black clothes; jeans, T-shirt, jacket, shoes and the whole nine yards.