nineteen

Julia's POV

I woke up, and heard a knock on my door around eight in the morning. I opened to see it was Zayn, "we have a meeting in an hour, meet up in Harry's office."

I nodded, "okay thanks."

I got ready and headed to Harry's office, and it was our usual small group and I sat down next to Niall who seemed rather awkward.

"You okay?" I asked.

He nodded, "yeah. You?"

I shrugged, "Just dandy."

He nodded and Harry walks in, he sits down in his chair and looked at me, "Julia, so you have some intel about someone who may be working for Julio right?"

"I do?" I asked shocked.

Niall leaned over, "your ex."

Duh Julia.

"Oh um right, but my, I mean Julio said that Stephen didn't work for him. Maybe they're just partners," I said.

Harry nods, "well any type of information to lead us to Julio can potentially lead us to the pit."

"I... Okay," I cut myself off.

"So any information you can give us?" Harry asked.

I thought about it, now that I think about it maybe all I did know could have been basically a lie. "In all honesty, he could have lied to me about everything he did, so I don't know what I could say and actually be true other than the fact that he clearly is close to Julio and he's rich."

Harry frowns at me, clearly that wasn't the respond he wanted. After that everyone were throwing ideas out, until one of our brains came rushing in.

"What happened?" asked Harry.

"I got some information about the pit!" the guy said in an enthusiastic manner.

Everyone all perched up, "well go on," Harry pushes. The brain nods and pulls out a laptop, and puts it on Harry's desk.

"They have their own brains, they seemed to have kidnapped, a brilliant hacker. And clearly the hacker has got something they want," he explains.

"So? What do we do?" Niall asks.

Harry shakes his head,"I don't know but we've agreed to take out their best resources." Harry looked at our brain, "do you know the hacker?"

The kid shook his head, "well all I know is that they are amazing, one of the best. Much more advanced than our hackers."

Harry stands up, and Louis looked down mumbling "I know where this is going." Harry looked over and glared, and spoke, "We're clearly going after their new hacker."

I mentally groaned, none of our plans ever ended perfectly and I knew everyone else was thinking the same thing.

"Alright, so what do we do?" asked Liam.

"We wait until we receive information on where they're keeping the hacker and make sure they don't expect us," Harry informs. "You're dismissed."

I stood up and continued walking and then I remembered something and turned back around into Harry's office.

"What Julia?" Harry snaps.

Jeez, what crawled up his ass?

"I was just wondering if you were able to help me more with my hand to hand combat?" I asked.

He had his back turned to me, while he poured what seemed to be whisky into a glass cup, "why?"

I blinked, "Uh...well I'm still pretty shitty at fighting. I think I still need improvements."