twenty-nine

Niall and I walked out of the shooting range, "your aim has gotten a whole lot better," he beams at me. "I remember you could barely even hit the target."

"Eh, been practicing," I shrugged.
"We should go out for drinks," he suggests. "You know to have a good few days."

I frowned, "no offense but that doesn't really call for my attention, can we do something else?"

"I don't know, the last thing I was to do is get drunk though."

He thinks for a moment, "I don't know then." He thinks for a bit longer, "we could go out to eat?"

"Last time I did that, Harry yelled at me and Louis," I giggled.

Niall smiles, "well if we go tomorrow, what's he gonna do? He can't make you leave."

"Point made, I guess we could go out to eat," I agree, "I'm gonna call it a night."

"Night Julia," he says.

"G'night."

*

Niall didn't exactly specify what time we were leaving, by 11 in the morning (while I was still asleep) he starts pounding on my door.

"Really?" I glared.

"I wanted to go early," he smiles. "Also I have a job later, and I don't know how long that'll take."

"Fine, give me a bit," I sighed. I closed the door, I quickly got ready. I was shuffling around my room, finding the stuff I need. I take a deep breath and mentally laugh remembering this was my routine in high school. I went to grab my gun (you never know) and I walked out.

"That was actually pretty fast," Niall laughs.

"Well I was rushed, lets go. I get into a shitty mood if I don't eat," I started walking.

We went to a Denny's (it's a diner for those who don't know), Niall kept staring at the menu, "should I get the huge platter of pancakes or the burgers?"

"Niall don't hurt yourself deciding, do eenie meanie," I say.
"But what if I'm not satisfied?" he complains.

I groaned, "then take the other order to go."

"Oh... Yeah," he mumbles. "Okay I'll get the pancakes first. What are you getting?"

"These peanut butter pancakes," I looked over the menu, making sure I don't want anything else.

After ordering, and eating our food. And having to wait for Niall's to go order, it was pretty fun just hanging out.

"Alright lets go," Niall stands up, holding his order close to him.

We walk out to the car and we leave the parking lot back into the busy streets of Los Angeles. I looked out the window, I see different people walking, rushing, and others jogging. I don't remember the time I spent a lot of time just walking around town, usually it would be once or twice a month I'd leave the den. Maybe leaving won't be such a bad thing, at least in that perspective.

"We need gas," Niall interrupts my thoughts. "We'll stop at the next Gas Station."

I didn't say anything, and I continued to look out the window. I noticed different stores, and what kind of people going inside or out of. The diversity of people always did interest me, weird what people call "normal", clearly nothing is normal. It's all unique.

I continued forth thinking into my deep thoughts, and wondering the life each person that crosses my eye. It took me a moment to realize we had stopped, and currently parked in a gas station.