sixty

I woke up next morning to an arm wrapped tightly around me, and snoring by my ear. I also was awoken by harsh knocking on the door, Harry and I both shuffling awake.

I jumped off the bed and he looks at me, "grab my shirt," he points on the floor. I grabbed my underwear off the floor and his shirt which covered me enough. I hurried to the door and I opened it and instantly regret it.

"Whoa, I knew I hear noises last night," he smirks at me.

I folded my arms, "what the hell do you want Evan?"

"Well I see you're alive," he looks behind me and then snickers and continues, "but the actual reason I'm here is Ed wanted to see you."

I looked back at Harry who was on the bed, sitting up looking at me, and I looked back at Evan, "I'll be there in a few minutes."

"Bring your romeo too, makes sense why he didn't open his door."

I grunt, "please leave."

"Bye," he waves and makes his way back down the hallway.

I shut the door and looked at Harry, "Ed wants to see us."

"Now?"

"Suppose so..."

He slowly gets up from the bed, "I guess I'll go get changed." He puts on his clothes from yesterday and he had a sweater and puts that on. He kisses my forehead, "see you in a bit." I just nod and made my way quickly to the bathroom to get started with my day. I take the shirt from Harry off of me, seeing love bites from last night and my skin glowing.

I step in the shower and stood under the hot water for a while, not moving just having flashing memories of last night's events. I quickly then wash my hair and body, stepping out while going out to find my clothes. I walked out in my jeans and leather jacket, walking down the halls to go back to Ed's room.

When I arrive, Harry is already waiting with Ed and the rest of the team.

"Julia," Ed politely nods.

I smiled and hurried over sitting next to Jade who gives me a smirk.

"So, I would like to address something. As Julia described that your mother said something about a man named Maxwell Honduras, from research that I gathered... Maxwell is someone Julio has been to trying to recruit, this man is very powerful in Europe.

Maxwell refuses, as I had heard, to join Julio and the Pit. But he's heard of me and Harry, and he's very much willing to meet with us. He explained that Julio stole from him through business, so he's very much open to the idea of us."

"Sounds sketchy," Zayn comments.

I sat up, "yeah, we can't really trust this man."

Harry was the next to stand up, "I have met Maxwell before, I didn't remember until now, he's a respectable man. I feel we can try this."

"Harry... We can't be sure," I add.

He looks at me and face softens, "this is our last chance."

"Alright, so if we're going to do this... What exactly are we going to do?" Louis chimes.

Ed nods, "well Maxwell explained that he can fly us all down to Spain, where his main business is at. He can help us there, he can also lure Julio down there."

Evan stands up, "um, I have no relevancy here, but I have to agree with Julia on this. What if we get killed for this?"

Harry glares at him, "sit down. We're doing this."