sixty-one

I ran back down the hall and I am pounding the door until I met Jade looking at me.

"Zayn?" I asked.

She frowns, "really? I thought something was happening."

I smile and I walk right into the room and I take a seat on the edge of her bed, "so when were you going to tell me?"

"Eventually, was actually going to tell you after Spain."

I feel a strange feeling inside me thinking about Spain, "is it a bad thing I feel that something will happen in Spain?" I change the subject.

"You're worried?"

"Yes," I admit.

She moves her long legs and sits next to me, "come on Julia scared? We're going to be okay Julia, this will be the end of all this."

I look over at her, "what about you? Are you going to stay after all this?" Remembering she's granted freedom after the end of all this.

She puts a hand on my shoulder, "nope, I'll still be here."

"You know the den isn't the same anymore," I point out.

She smiled softly, "neither am I." (Sorry love this quote)

***

"Alright here's the rundown, we're going to be in the down low for as long as we can. We all will have to be entering Spain in different times, I want the first group in by tomorrow," Ed stands in front of the small group as he orders. Harry standing next to him, stern look in his features as I keep my eyes on him.

A hand raises next to me, I snort at Louis who asks, "who the hell is the first group?"

Harry eyes narrow at Louis and sighs, "Louis you'll be in the first group, a well as Austin, and Jade. Two days later Julia, you will go by yourself. Zayn, you will be joining me in a week and the rest will be the last to enter who will be joining Ed two days after Zayn and I."

"Did you get any of that?" Louis whispers next to me.

I try to hold back a laugh, "shut up Louis."

"So wait? Where do we go when we arrive?" Jade suddenly asks.

Ed nods his head, "no worries, there will be a driver there waiting for you on behalf of Maxwell himself. You will go to the man holding the sign 'Ed Interprise'".

"Very well, any other questions?"

Everyone stays silent and Harry orders, "dismissed."

Everyone stood up and were calling it a night, Harry told me before the meeting he won't be coming tonight so, as upset as I was I was ready to call it a night myself. Louis, of course took advantage of that to help him pack as he pleaded for me to wait for him after the waiting. I waited outside the meeting room, Louis' loud ass voice very much audible.

"I don't get why I have to leave tomorrow," I can hear him complaining.

I can already see Harry's irritated features, "Louis, you're going tomorrow and that's final."

"Why can't I jokingly Julia? She's going by myself."

I hear Harry sigh loudly, "that's not the plan."

"I must say mate, I'm surprised you're letting her go by herself."

"Ed felt she would likely won't be recognized as she was by herself, if anyone was to see her with me that could definitely give away."

I stand closer to the door as I hear them starting to lower their voices.

Harry continues, "I would like someone to go with her but Ed convinced me it was best she went alone."