fourty-nine

We have been staying in this house for now almost a week. Harry was always locked away, meeting with different people but anyone else in the den really didn't have a clue what he was planning.

As for Harry and I have been ignoring each other, and I was fine with that. Harry would often look like he wanted to say something, but nothing came out. As for me, I really didn't have anything to say.

No one really left the house, we were all desperate with action.

"I'm about to walk outside and yell that were the king's den, just so I can have some action!" Zayn growled as we all watched TV and or played poker.

"Shut your mouth, we don't have much of a choice," Liam snapped back, even Liam had grown aggregated.

I didn't say much, knowing our lives something was lurking in the corner, bound to strike soon.

And sure enough, today was the day. We just didn't know it yet...

It was growing towards midnight, and everyone still wide awake, the air filled of weed and alcohol. I escaped the smells and settled in my room. I looked out the window and noticed how empty the streets were, they weren't usually this empty. And I had that gut feeling, I knew too well.

I shrugged off the feeling, I've grown use to my constant paranoia for nothing.

I heard loud noises downstairs and then the door swung open. I stood up to see Harry staring at me, and I at him.

"What is it now?" I bluntly asked.

"We're going now, Mike notified me that they're looking for this place," he explains. I grabbed my gun, jacket and anything personal so that my identity wasn't given away.

Harry grabs my hand and everyone downstairs were running out the door.

"Harry, who exactly is they? The FBI or the pit?" I asked in slight panic.

"Not sure, guess whoever gets here first," Harry gripped my hand tighter and looks at me, "who are you going with?"

"Wait what?" I was confused.

"We're all splitting up, who are you going with? We don't have time!" He urged

I looked around for Liam but he was nowhere to be seen, I had a feeling I shouldn't go with him either way, "I'll go with you."

Harry seemed almost shocked but regains with a nod, "we leave now."

"What about the others?" I asked as we ran out the door.

"We'll all meet up eventually, for right now it's not safe if we stay together."

Harry and I ran along the streets, into alley ways and anywhere we can't be seen.

I was mentally cursing myself for being bipolar that I was now holding hands with Harry as we his from everyone else.

I felt weak.

It was too late, I guess.

We heard police sirens and we looked behind us. I looked at Harry with worry but he looked away, "I know a safe spot for the night."

We ran up another street of old run down homes, and we were led to a green house, paint chipped and no lights on.

"Harry... What are we doing here?" I questioned.

"Just let me do the talking. Alright?" I nod and he knocked at the door, and slowly you can see houses from inside turning on and to my surprise an elder lady opens it.