fourty-six

Julia's POV

I woke up with Harry's snoring and arm wrapped around my waist, I sighed and got up and removed his arm. He slightly stirred and rolled over and continued snoring quietly.

I looked out the window and I see that it seems to be late in the morning, I throw the blankets off of me and I get up and tip toe out the room. I hear silent chatter downstairs indicating a few of our men are awake, my bare feet walked along the wooden floor making soft creaking sounds, this house was older than I had expected.

I opened the door to Jade's and I's room, she was reading a book and she looked up and smiled, "morning."

"What time is it?" I scratched my head.

She looks down at her phone and then at me, "almost eleven in the morning."

"Lovely," I sighed and walked over to my bag looking for a hair tie and other stuff. I hear her say out loud, "So where did you sleep last might?"

Of course.

"Um... Here, I just woke up before you," I was hoping she'd buy it and drop the subject.

"Oh no, don't give me that bullshit. I woke up when you walked out early this morning and you didn't come back until just now," guess she didn't buy it. "You slept with Harry didn't you?"

"It was a comfy bed," I humored.

She giggles and rolls her eyes, "right... Spill the tea, I need tea."

"Well you're gonna stay thirsty because I'm not telling you. Go watch E news if you want tea spilled."

She whined, "oh right, E will tell me what happened in that room."

"It's called sleeping," I sassed.

"Did you kiss?"

"Dear god, I can sleep in the same bed and not make out with him," I blushed. "But at the same time, I don't kiss and tell."

She gasps, "oh shit! Tell me!"

I walked out of the room waving my hand, singing, "goodbye!"

I went to the bathroom and took a shower and got dressed. Brushed my teeth and all that fun stuff. I noticed something I wasn't expecting, I walked back into our room and Jade calls out, "well, well, well, you gonna spill?"

"I'm fucking bleeding, do you have tampons?" I asked, and Jade starts laughing, "no but we should go get some." I sighed, and I grabbed my shoes in a hurry and money while she got ready. We walked downstairs and a few guys were on the couch, watching TV and they said morning as we rushed out the door.

"So you're not going to tell me about the kiss?" Jade brings up again.

I groaned, "no, I mean I feel like it's not relevant. I'm on my period, I just want my tampons and a bag of chips."

"I mean I'm totally for you and Harry, I mean both of you guys are hot," she ignores my comments and goes on, "I don't see why you haven't dated sooner."

"Chill the fuck out Jade," I laughed. "I never said I was dating him." The street we were walking down was narrow, the streets were steep and nauseating. "Beside, I don't think neither of us are into that romantic shit. Dating isn't on my agenda."

"Well, it's a suggestion," she hums.

I glanced at her, "what about you? Got anyone in mind?"

"Me? Not really," she grew quiet and I smiled, "okay sure."

We walked down the streets until we found a small convenient store, they sell shitty tampons but this is all I got. I buy some, along with giant bag of chips and drinks. I go to the bathroom and handle my business... I walked out and Jade perches up, "come on I found something that might be cool."