eighteen

Like any story, there had to be some more background drama? Well this was mine.

"Whoa, whoa. You mean you saw the man you were pretty much almost forced to marry?" scoffed Niall.

I rolled my eyes, "I think I just said that Niall. But yes, he was... I didn't know he was apart of this shit too, but it makes sense now."

"So how did you exactly leave him... You know what when did you leave your family? And why?" asked Harry after his silence.

"Not a lovely story, but I guess I owe it to you. He my fiancé, was basically the biggest asshole ever, well at first he was all nice and then when our wedding day neared, he pretty much treated me like shit. He was mentally and physically abusive, I remember I told my mother and I knew she wasn't happy with my arranged marriage but she preferred the money more than my happiness, so she let it go...

"Prior to a month of my wedding, I knew this guy from high school. He's like apart of this drug lord shit and helping people get money and all that. So I asked for his help, and he agreed, for a pretty big fat stack of cash in return of course. Anyway, he was pretty caring and told me to hide and all that. My guess he knew who my father was, and he didn't want to be known as the reason why I ran away, so yeah he helped me and himself in a sense. Anyway, so I grabbed all my stuff, cut my hair, dressed in men's jeans and hoodies and yeah that led me to here pretty much, that its a pretty easy story to figure out," I say.

Niall looked at me for a long moment, "Well that's... A story."

I smiled, "Yeah, quite the story. That's why I didn't hesitate to cause physical pain to him tonight, to get a bit of revenge of what he did to me."

Harry chuckles and Niall smiles.

"We're close, let's call it a night, " Harry says.

We arrive, almost everyone has arrived and we're immediately caught in a crowd from the den.

"Julia... You okay?" Liam came up to me.

"Alive," I shrugged.

He shook his head and smiles, "I guess that's what counts."

Niall came up to us, and wrapped an arm around my shoulders, "lets get some beers. Julia here has quite the story to tell us."

Liam looked at me, "what happened?"

"Don't worry, just going to tell you a little once upon a time story," I reassured him.

We walked up to our little hang out place or whatever you'd like to call it, and I grabbed a beer and sat on the couch.

Louis came in shortly with Zayn next to him, "Well that was some night."

"I'd say," I mumbled.

"Okay, okay, so Julia's got a little story for us," Liam announces.

"Fabulous," Louis says and slumps onto a chair, "a need me a good bedtime story."

I looked over at Niall, "do I have to?"

"Louis is just crabby because he couldn't get laid by some chick he saw earlier," Zayn says.

"She was so fit," Louis groans.

I rolled my eyes, "Save your horny fantasies for later."

"Fair enough," Louis smirks. "You may begin your tale."

"Alright, here goes... " and I went on about everything I told Niall and Harry earlier. After everyone seemed rather serious.

"What the hell? Okay I may be an ass but nothing like that!" scoffed Louis.