epilogue

Looking around, I walked on the sandy beach as the sun has now began to set. It's been almost two years since the evening in which Julio and The Pit cease to exist.

I was never really meant to be alive, but here I was. I felt that pain losing someone you deeply cared about, it definitely took a toll on me.

I felt someone approach me as they grab my hand and his low voice says, "it's getting late darling."

I look over at Harry, "it's beautiful here."

He gives me a small smile and stands next to me, he gently holds my hand and we watch the sun set until the stars awoke and the moon's reflection hit the water, giving a beautiful scenery.

"You doing alright?" Harry's been worried for me since the day I woke up from a coma after a month.

I remembering waking up, surprised that I was dead. I did owe it all to Liam, he died in the process of trying to save me. Since then, I've had moments of depression and it's been rocky but passed with my pregnancy.

But today was a good day, "I'm doing fine," I sincerely answer.

"Your mum has been worried for you, you know. So have I, it's not always good for the baby," my mother, who now lives with us, was rather cautious with me and the baby.

I looked down at my stomach, and I look up and smile at him, "I feel genuinely happy now."

"Good," he says and kisses my forehead. "I'll be inside, don't stay out too late."

I see him walk back into our house, I focus my attention back to looking at the water.

Things have definitely changed for the better since I woke up. Zayn was now the leader of the King's Den, he and Jade currently staying low in LA. Louis bought a home near here and goes back and forth from LA to here, so I relatively see him often. As for Harry and I, we both left, I was upset since it was a place that took me in, but it really wasn't safe for Harry and I as we were now being wanted. Harry kept his promise, and now we live in Argentina, alongside my mother whom I now have a relationship with.

Yeah, it was a rather happy ending, and I am thankful for it. I think Liam wanted and gave me a second chance, and to this day I don't spend a day thinking if he's happy where he is now.

I stand up and take one more look at the beach and I slowly make my way inside the house, back the stairs, very slowly with my pregnant ass, and I head to room that Harry and I shared.

I walk inside and I let out a breath. He was lying down, shirtless and he mutters, "come here."

I waddled towards him and I lie down next to him, my head rests on his chest as he places his hand on my stomach. This is what I always wanted, and here I was.

"Harry?" I mutter.

"Hm?" He hums.

I let a tear escape from my cheek, "I love you."

He moves his hand and interlocks it with mine, "I love you too. I'm glad I still have you."

"I promised you didn't I?"

"You did."

I feel my eyes grow heavy, "I'm going to sleep now."

My eyes closed and I feel myself slowly drifting when I hear him mumble, "Julia?"

"Hm?" I now hum.

He pulls me close, "thank you for being my home."

***
I kept it short, feeling like I should have, so I'm sorry that it is. Eh, it was a little cliche but it was a happy ending, I'm not that cruel.

Anyway, thank you to everyone for reading. I'm actually very proud of myself for this fic, and it makes me very happy to see you seem like you've enjoyed it. So I thank you.

Now...

This upcoming summer, 2017.

The sequel; Royalty's Paradise.

This is not the end.

Love you all,
-E.x