thirty-four

We were woken up really early. And the process of getting me there was quite frustrating. I was not allowed to walk so I had to use a damn wheelchair. Harry carried me down the stairs of Dr. Adam's partner's house, and then lifted into a car, where I was told to lay down. Then at the airport, carried into the jet since we had to walk up stairs into it.

I was laid back, my body was aching and some areas had sharp pains.

"You doing okay there Julia?" Louis sat in front of me.

"I'm fucking terrific," I say sarcastically.

He laughs,"you look great."

"Thanks, I do love waking up this early and hauled around everywhere," I smiled. He stands up,pats my head,"I'm not a dog Louis."

"I'm taking a nap," he ignores my comment.

I sighed and laid my head back,I was exhausted already. I wasn't even walking, what the actual fuck? My eyes grew heavier with every blink, I kept them closed and sleep engulfed me .

A hand touched me and I jolted awake. Louis had his hands is the air, "it's just me."

"What?" I mumbled.

"Harry wanted me to ask if you wanted anything to drink or anything," Louis smirking at me.

"Water," I sighed.

"She wants water!" Louis yells towards where Harry was sitting.

"Louis you're so extra," I laughed.

"I'm as extra as it gets Julia," he winks at me.

Harry came towards us, holding two water bottles. He holds out one for me, I grab it and drank from it, he took a seat next to me and drank from his, "how you feeling?"

"Everything still hurts, but the pain doesn't bother me much anymore," I admit. "All good."

"Alright, you tired?" What was he trying to do? He seemed so awkward.

"I... Already took a nap," I laugh lightly. Louis looked between us, quite amused.

"Oh yeah."

Louis jumps in, "mate you all right?"

"Perfect," Harry stands up and looks at us, "excuse me."

"Yikes," Louis whispers.

I giggled,"I'm going back to sleep." And I did, dreams filled me as we parted away closer to Los Angeles.

*
I sat in the back of a black SUV, the sun has set already as we were driving to the King's Den we were officially back in Los Angeles.

I remembered the fact that I was supposed to leave the den after the mission. So I'm positive after I fully recover I will most likely be asked to leave.

The night air was thick with heat and we all were sweating. Jade, I learned the name of the hacker sat next to me. I could tell she had lots of questions but kept to herself. I honestly had a lot of questions myself, but right now everyone was around getting to the den and it would be awkward to talk about. Maybe when we get there.

Liam was driving, Louis was in the passenger seat. Louis and Liam were bickering about something, as per usual.

"Are they always like this?" Jade whispers to me.

"Yeah," I laugh.

"Christ what did I get myself into?" She jokes.

"Nah it's not as bad as it seems. I thought this place was hell, now I just think the outside world is," I shrugged.