fifty-eight

1 week.

We had been stuck here for one whole week.

We couldn't do much either since our leader was barely released from care of the so-called hospital, and we didn't know frankly what to do now.

Harry stayed in the room in front of mine so I can keep an eye on him. I would often go over and catch him trying to move around, sneak out of the room, and basically everything opposite the doctor had instructed him to do.

"Harry for goodness sake, you were told to rest!" I frustratedly grunted when I walk in his room to him putting clothes on and boots.

He ignores me and continues to lace up his boots, "Julio is still out there, and I refuse to sit." I walked over to struggling boy, attempting to put his boots on. I bend down and gently grab the boot from his hands. He let's out a long, exasperated sigh and mumbles, "I want to get my revenge for everything he did to us..."

My eyes softened as I saw Harry's evident frustration, "we're going to figure this out, but you need to rest in order for us to do anything. You're still healing."

"I'm not one to sit around," he complains.

I smiled, "nor am I, but if we don't relax we're not going to be strong enough to do shit to Julio."

He looks up at me, "fine."

After that Harry changed from his clothes and even getting himself dressed exhausted him as he fell asleep not too long after. I walked out of the room to find Zayn knocking on my door, "hey?"

He looks back at me, "oh... Hey. I was looking for you."

I pointed behind me, "was checking on Harry. What's up?"

"The guy helping us out... Ed. He wants to have a word with you."

I furrowed my brows, "about?"

"Dunno."

I thinned my lips and spoke again, "can you take me to him?"

"Sure, come on," Zayn walks next to me as we walk through the corridors, taking an elevator to a huge penthouse looking place. "Ed!?" Zayn shouts. Out comes a young ginger-haired man, he looked rather innocent looking nothing like he would be involved what we were all involved in. Ed smiles and greets Zayn and glances at me and smiles at me.

"Julia?" He asks.

I nodded, "nice to meet you, Ed."

"Um, well I'm sure you're wondering why you're here?" He asks.

I shrugged, "yeah, pretty much."

"I... I wanted to ask you things about Julio. Also, if you're comfortable with... Telling me what happened between you and Harry during the time of your capture," he explains.

I glanced at Zayn, as I read his eyes of concern, "alright, that's fine."

Zayn looks between Ed and I, "maybe I should get going."

I whispered to him, "keep an eye on Harry, will you?"

He nods and walks out. I looked back at Ed who smiles warmly at me, "so shall we sit?"

"Uh, yeah of course."

He leads me to a table and I take a seat in front of Ed so we were facing each other. He nods at me, "well I'm sure you have some questions for me, as I have questions for you."

I hesitated a breath but I choked out the word, "yes..."

He nods his head eagerly, "well go ahead, I am more than open to answer all your questions. I am also, asking rather personal questions and I want to make you feel comfortable telling me anything."