Chapter 1: Planning Takes Time And It Is Complete

Okay, going to spice things up a bit! :)
Well, once again and always, enjoy! :)
Oh! Hehe, it's Michelle! ENJOY! :D
______________________

Mikenna's POV
I sigh waking up at five o'clock in the morning, as usual.
I get in the shower and take a fast one, I get dressed in a Twenty Øne Pilots shirt along with shorts and fluffy boot slippers as I finish putting my hair in a bun, I reach Hayley's room, I walk in seeing her look around for me and sees me, and smiles wide and gurgles. "Well, hello beautiful!" I say smiling soft. "She giggles. I go over to her crib abd pick her up and place her on my hip, "Are you hungry, early bird?" I ask, she claps in response, I smile and bounce her softly and carefully. She has burnette hair like her father while mine is dirty blonde. I walk downstairs slowly, I place her in her high chair, "Hmm..." I hum as I slice up a little bit of bananas and strawberries, I give Hayley her fruit, and begin to make Kayla and I her breakfast since she has school this morning, and I do it online since I have Hayley. I spray the pan and begin to make pancakes in the shape of a penguin for Kayla. "Uh oh!" Hayley says softly as I flip the pancake over. I look over my shoulder, and sigh, "Keep calm." I whisper calming my stress and put the pancake that's Kayla's on a plate. I make a normal one for me and place it on a plate, I clean up my mess and place the plates on the table, I bend down and pick up Hayley's mess and throw it away and put the bowl in the sink as Kayla walks goes to the table. "Oh my god, sis!" She says happily, I smile as I begin to eat mine, "I am breaking up with Xavier today.." She says after eating, I swallow as finish mine and getting Hayley out of the high chair and put her on my lap. I look at her, "Why? I thought you said he is the on-" She cuts me off, "Was the one, he was kissing Katlyn Mason," She says upset. I smirk in my head, She'll fucking love me after school. "Awh, shucks!" I say laying my free hand on her shoulder, "Listen, I have a huge surprise for you after school, I will be in my car with Hayley after you get out of school, you'll love me forever afterwards though." I say smiling. She looks at me carefully, as a car horn beeps, "Well gotta go! That is Katt and Natalie. I will tell them hi for you, love you Hay, love ya sis!" She says picking up her bag and waves goodbye as she reaches outside. I look at my daughter, "Auntie Kayla, you and I, are meeting Grayson and Ethan Dolan!" I whisper in her very little hair. She giggles and claps her hands, I pick up mine and Kayla's mess and put it in the sink, I get a towel and wet a little bit and wipe off Hay's hands and mouth. I turn off the water and put the towel on the counter. I tickle her sides, it is the last day of school then one last year for me and Kayla, senior year. I feel Hayley giggle against my neck as I rock her slowly, her giggles quiet down. "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy, even when skies are gray--" I sing You Are My Sunshine, and she yawns as I go upstairs to her room, I sing the song again. I slowly put her in her crib and keep on singing it softly as I leave, I shut the door softly. I walk in my room and go on my computer and login to school.
I sigh and smile, "She'll love me forever.."