Chapter 22: The Date

Hey, Michelle here, and enjoy this update! :)
______________

Mikenna's POV
It has been two days since I saw Ethan for the first time since two years ago.My blue hair dye is gone and my hair is back to blonde.
"Mommy, I'll see you after school." Hayley tells me, I look at her and smile because she is too adorable today, "Okay, but I have to go somewhere when you get out of school, so Nash is going to pick you up with Logs." I tell her.
Nash Grier, my friend who's like their uncle as well. He just got back from being with his family and Magcon.
Hayley squeals, "Yasss!" I laugh. You can tell she loves Nash like her oldest brother than uncle. "Bye, sweetheart." I tell her. She hugs Logan, "Bye bro, bye Mama." She waves and walks to her group, or as I like to say--squad, I drive to Nash and Cameron's apartment. I pull up in the driveway. I park the car and see Cameron and Nash just talking in front of my car, I unbuckle the seat belt, and get out, the two idiots look my way, "Miki!" Nash screams and runs to me, "Oh no.." Cam and I say, Nash squeezes me in a hug, "There's my shawty.." He mumbles in my hair, I break the hug, "Bruh, what did you call me?" I ask raising an eyebrow at him. "Shawty?" He asks, I laugh, "Go get your kiddo, kiddo!" I tell him as Cam wraps his arms around my shoulders and jumps on my back, "Oh god! Dude! Off, now!" I groan. He chuckles, "Nice to see you too." He says sarcastically, "Hug me, sistah!" He says, I grin and tackle him in a hug. "So, who's picking up the little princess?" Cam asks, placing me down. "I told her Nas-" "Yes!" Nash cuts me off, "Nash will, but you can." I finish, glaring at Nash, Cam nods, "Well, gurl, go get ready, and don't have to much fun." Cameron says jokingly and playfully winking at me which makes me laugh and Nash pout, "Cash is over now? Well, I guess so.." He jokes, we all look at each other before laughing, "I'll be back to pick the two kiddo's up." I tell them, they nod, we all say our goodbye's and I drive home, and park the car in the driveway.

I look at my reflection, and smile soft, "I actually look.." The doorbell rings interrupting me, I wobble not used to wearing heels since prom. I walk downstairs and to the front door and open it to reveal Ethan in a tuxedo with a bouquet of flowers, I smile, "Ethan, you didn't have to do-" He chuckles, "I wanted to, and you look...Beautiful." He tells me, I smile as he hands me the flowers, I look at them and blush lightly, "Thank you, for the flowers and compliment, you don't look bad yourself." I say giggling as he bows, I place the flowers in the vase that Hayley and Logan made me a month ago when I was coming home from the hospital from cutting.

After the date, we decided to take a walk, in a comfortable silence until Ethan breaks it. "So, what happened the past two years have done to you?" He asks, curious. "Um, actually, I regret asking that.." He says before I could reply. "God, why am I so stu-" I feel rain drops go on us, "Eth.." I warn, "-Stupid, why? Why am-" I cut him off by kissing him as rain pours down harder, I don't give a hell if that sounds cheesy or clichè. He tenses up then kisses back, he bites my lip ring softly, I smirk soft and tease him and pull away. "I um, got you something," He says as he pulls out a red box, I look up at him confused as he gives me the box, he mentions me to open it I open it and gasp, he remembered, but how? "How?" I ask looking at my mom's necklace I put on her before she died. "Read the note." He says smiling. I read it,
To: My Love
From: Ethan
I hate the way I acted, and I am sorry for those harsh words, why don't we be a duo again? This time until my heart stops, what do you say?
I look at Ethan shocked with tears in my eyes, I grin and tackle him in a hug, I nod in his neck, "Yes, let's give it another try." I say. He chuckles as it slowly stops raining. I smile, he carried me home and he lightly pushed me against the wall near my room, and kisses me, he wraps his arms around my waist, I grab his tie as I lead him to my room walking with my face towards his as soon as he lets me down, let's just say, we had a frisky night. "Goodnight, Miki." He mumbles in my hair, "Goodnight, Eth." I whisper soft in his chest, falling asleep.