Chapter 7- Kayla's First Day

Hey Guys Its Kayla So, Last Update Michelle Wrote Which Was Amazing,

Ethan And Mikenna Are Going On a Date!

Outfits Up There :), Which I Made @xXKaylaThePenguinXx On Polyvore. Now Continue To Read.

Kayla POV:

Today was the first day of my job.We first had to do a tour around the whole building but today was the real deal. My first project was "The Dolan Twins". I had to get all of the fabrics and get the outfits and what not started tomorrow.

I decided to drag Mikenna, Ethan, and Grayson along. We all got up around the same time. Mikenna got a baby sitter for Hayley, so we can go shopping. We were done, getting ready so we exited the building. Ethan called up the uber to get us a ride.

I wanted to go to the Top fashionable stores to get some ideas then, tweek it to Kayla's style. We entered a few stores by that time, we were hungry so we entered Chipotle. Me and Mikenna order Burrito bowls and the boys shared a burrito.

We finished eating and gone back to finding fabrics. I kinda felt bad for taking them, not really for the boys cause they had to add in their style but, for Mikenna I felt bad. She's not like me, her life has started for a while now, she's a 17 year old mother. She knows what's she's doing. This life that I'm living, she doesn't like it. She's more of a small town, and I like the big show. She basically raised me, me and her grew up together but it's time for me to do something for her. I know it will be heart breaking leaving my best friend but it's what she needs. She needs this, it's a goodbye.