Chapter 20- Starting Over

Kayla Here, Hope You Guys Are Enjoying The Story.. You May Read.

Kayla POV

"I Love You" He Says And Places a Soft Kiss Onto My Lips. "So Do I" I Say And Lay into His Arms. Beep, Beep! My Alarm Goes Off. It Was just a Dream. Woah! Why did I Dream Of Grayson? It's Been God Damn 2 Years Kayla, Get Him Out Of Your Head. I Do My Morning Routine; Shower, Makeup, Hair, Outfit Ect. I Go on my phone and Look at Mikenna's Instagram. She's emo now? How's little Hayley? I miss her. Different Thoughts Came Upon My mind. As I continue to scroll through her feed. "She's Back With Zander" I Say out load Realizing I'm talking to myself. Ding, I Get A Text Message From Grayson. "Can We Talk? Meet Me at the coffee shop that we always go to at 2" Was What The Text Said. I Smiles And Get My Keys And Check The Time. 1:50. Then, I Get Into The Car. I Pull Up to The Shop To See Grayson, Looking At His Phone And His Watch. "Hi" I Say As I Take a Seat Next To Him. "Okay Kayla, It's Been 2 Years So, I Need to Say it Now. I love You and I know what I did was wrong but my life without you is unbearable because your my life and-" He Says I Stop Him By Kissing Him. "I Love You Too" I Say smiling, After We Pull Away, He Kisses Me Softly. "I'll Never do It Again," He Mumbles As we Pull Away.