Chapter 28: Maricle

Hi, Guys it's Kayla so TODAY IS DOLAN TWIN TUESDAY!! Just like watch me wait for the video like the whole day. Last week, I was watching Grayson's Snapchat saying that the video with be up it 10 minutes so, I waited 10 minutes until the video was posted xD. Now you may read, Hope you enjoy!
-----

Kayla POV:
I smile soft, as I look at Hayley singing along to the theme song of her tv show. "Baby" Gray says softly and gets off the phone. "Hmm" I respond. "We need to go to the hospital like now" He says and he gets me a bit scared. "Baby, What are you talking about why?" I ask concerned. "Logan, has lung cancer.." He says as I quickly grab Hayley and pack her baby bag. I see Gray putting on his SnapBack, and gets his keys. As I finish, Me and Grayson finished at the same time and we headed to the car.

After a few moments we arrived at the hospital. I quickly call Miki, "What room?" I say, "He's in surgery, There's water in his lungs" She says breaking in crying. "Shhh, it will be fine I promise and I'm coming to the waiting room right now okay." I say grabbing Haykey as Gray follows and carries her bag. We go into the elevator and quickly press to the correct floor. "Baby, calm down" He says and kisses my forehead. "What if, he doesn't make it baby" I start to cry. "Baby, I promise you.. He's gonna be fine and their find a cure before he's 16 baby I love you okay.." He says softly and I give him a little peck on his lips. "I love you more" ding! We are onto the floor and I see Miki crying historically and Ethan pacing back and forth. "There's my other baby" Miki says as she sees us walk through the doors. She picks up Hayley and I make my way to Ethan. "Hey Eth" I say softly. "Hey" "How ya holding up?" I ask as I hug him softly. "What if he doesn't make it" He says softly. "Now, Now, Eth.. Your thinking the Negative. He will be fine." I say and hug him tighter. "Thank you Kayla" He says and I smile. I walk back to Grayson and He's sitting on a chair shaking his leg. That's when he's nervous. I take a seat next to him. "Baby, your nervous I can tell" I say and kiss his cheek. "Well yeah, I tried to keep it all in but, like Logan is my Nephew.. I need to be his favorite uncle when he grows up--" He says and I stop him and kiss him. "You are his favorite uncle his only uncle actually, when he frowns up he will grown up and that cancer will be gone" I say taking a seat again.

A doctor comes out and All of us walk quickly to him. "How my son?" Miki asks. He nods, "Their might be a miracle or something but, your son didn't have cancer.. He just had a lot of water inside his lungs which can lead to cancer which it didn't. At the moment since he was young it look like it but it wasn't" The doctors says smiling. We all sigh very big. "But, he will have to say in the hospital for about 3 days to recover a bit from the surgery" He says and everyone nods.