Chapter 6: Chill Out Day

Michelle, here. No, I am not going to ramble, but..
*looks at Kayla and she nods*
*we hug you all koala style*
OHMERGOD, thank you for all these reads, like we started MACU in December, and the sequel early this month (Febuary), and now this book, it is crazy..
So now let's read about Team Grayla and..

We need your help, shipper name for Mikenna and Ethan, comment once you think of one. :)
Enjoy!
-Michelle
______________________________

Kayla's POV
I wake up with arms wrapped around me, I look over and see Grayson Dolan, "So, that wasn't a dream.." I whisper, I slowly get up making sure Grayson doesn't wake up. I put on a gray colored shirt with a tiny alien on it, I put on light blue jeans, with adidias, and for my hair and make up; I simply put on a.. Kinda dark red lipstick, mascara, and waterproof eyeliner, and for my hair, I braid the top of my hair, and pin the briad out of my face. I walk downstairs to see Miki, Mikenna, asleep on the couch and Ethan up with Hayley. "Odd, just must be the jetlag.." I say smiling soft. Ethan jumps, "Okay, Kayla, don't do that." He warns me playfully. I playfully gasp, "Hayley, hello beautiful!" I say smiling. She waves and giggles. She looks at me then Mikenna and stands up, I smile soft, "Mikenna Roseanne Tatiana Sanchez!" I whisper, she groans soft and opens her eyes, then notices Hayley is standing up, she gasps and puts her hair in a bun as Ethan walks over and drops the binky he was holding. "Is she about to..?" He trails off as he sits down, me and Mikenna nod, "Hayley, come here sweetheart." Mikenna says in a whisper, she looks at her and shakes her head softly and giggling, she looks towards Ethan and reaches her arms out, he chuckles, "Looks like she wants a Dolan, chicas!" He says, making the two of us laugh. Hayley smiles at us then shakily walks to Ethan, but falls and cries, Ethan goes over to her.

Mikenna's POV
I watch as Ethan goes over to her and calm her down, "Kayla, I'll be right back." I whisper, she nods, I grab my suitcase and head to the guest room and pick out my clothes: A cremè-ish colored sweater, black skinny jeans, and flower designed vans. I grab a towel from the dresser, it has a note saying, 'I <3..', I think repeatedly, I give up and rip it off, there is another note saying, '..U, Mikenna! -Ethan' I gasp in shock and softly smile, Kayla loves Grayson, I love Ethan, and Grayson loves Kayla and Ethan loves me.. Wait, me? I laugh lightly and take the not off and head to the shower and grow shocked, my things I packed up are in here, the shower, I undress shutting the door, I jump in the shower and turn it on warm, as I wash my hair, I sing one of Shakira's songs, Empire. "...Like the empires of the world unite, we are alive, and the stars make love to the universe." I sing softly. As soon as I finish my shower, I grab the towel and wrap it around me and step out and Ethan is sitting on the bed beside my clothes, "Ah! Oh my god, are you freaking kidding me?" I ask soft, trying to calm my heart rate. He looks at me, with shock, "Oh my god, I-I.." He stutters blushing, I lightly giggle, "It's fine, Ethan." I say but he ignores me, "I-I heard no response so I came in and I heard water running and sat here thinking why there was water run-" I roll my eyes and kiss him to shut him up, he clearly is shocked but kisses back. His hands go in my blown dry hair, he licks my bottom lip asking for enterance, I smirk softly and ignore it, and pull away for air, "Woah, there," I say laughing. I pick my clothes up and go in the bathroom. After I got dressed, I put two parts of my hair in braids and connect them with a clear rubber-band. I walk out and grab my dark orange eos, or lip balm and Hayley's diaper pouch. I walk out as Ethan walks to me winking, I playfully shove him, as in shut up. I feel my cheeks turn a tiny bit red. He laughs and kisses my cheek, we walk downstairs. I notice Hayley is sitting on the couch watching Spongebob Squarepants with Kayla, I walk in the kitchen as Grayson walks out. He fistbumps me, I laugh as he does and leaves, I look over my shoulder and see Ethan eating an apple, "What?" He asks, confused. "Ask the others what they want to eat for breakfast, please?" I ask him, with my puppy face, he laughs and gives in, "Fine, but how about this, I cook and you go get Hayley dressed," He says in my hair as he sways me side to side, I smile and touch his arm. "Fine," I say but I look up at him seriously, "If you burn the house down, you are dead.." I say. He laughs, damn you! I think before laughing soft. He shoos me off, I walk in the living room to see Kayla and Grayson laughing, I look at them confused, "Look at the tv.." Kayla says laughing, I look at the tv, to see Hayley dancing like Squidward immitating him, I softly laugh, "I have to get her dressed.." I say looking at the two 'love-each-other-but-afraid-to-admit-it' birds. They nod, getting the point, I pick up my daughter. I smile at her, "Does this little angel want a bath?" I ask, she claps her hands, I go get her suitcase and walk in the bathroom I used earlier. I take out her dolly, and set the water on warm, I put her in there, she squeals at first but smiles, and plays with her doll as I wash her. After her bath I wrap her in a towel and before I leave, I get her comb, diaper, and baby lotion, as I walk out I turn off the light. I place her on the bed and put lotion in my hands then warm it up and put it on her, she smiles and kicks her feet up in the air and giggles, I smile. I rub some on her little feet, she giggles. After the whole lotion, putting diaper on her, and getting her dressed fiasco, I walk downstairs with her diaper pouch and shoes in my hand while she is in my other arm. She growls like a cub, I laugh at her, "Looks like we have a cub in the enchanted forest." Ethan says, probably filming us on Vine, "Etwan!" She says smiling and giggling, "Livestream, Mikenna." He says, smirking at me, I glare at him, he laughs. One comment catches my eyes, 'I will do anything to meet you in person! You are beautiful!' I smile softly, my glare softens, "What is it, beautiful?" Ethan asks as Kayla walks by, she stops and looks at me smiling at us softly and Grayson calls her from his room, she laughs and yells a 'coming!' to him, she walks away. In the middle of it, Hayley smiles and lays her head on Ethan's shoulder and mumbles something, he looks at me in shock, "What, handsome?" I ask beyond confused, he whispers in my ear, "She just called me Dada.." I zone out. Is this too early? He pulls back and kisses my forehead with a big smile, guess not. His smile makes me smile, so... I smile. He reads a comment out loud, "Are you two dating?" He looks at me then smiles, "I know this is way cliche, but how about a date on Friday?" He asks, today's Saturday, he means next Friday, after him and Grayson do their online school, I grin, "That sounds like a plan." I speak, smiling, he looks back at the computer, "Maybe, just maybe." He answers the question, glancing at me smiling, I softly smile back.
This can start something good.
.
.
.
.
Okay, well lollies, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I am beyond tired.. Well, stay tuned for Kayla's update, when she does, it will be about her first day, stay tuned! :)
-Michelle :P <3