Chapter 4: Chemistry

Hey guys I'm very excited for this series hope you are too.

I will update the other book (5SOS) soon. Michelle has, but I just don't know what to write about. Ya know?

Well You May Read -Kayla
--------
Kayla POV:
So, that had happened.Seriously. Hayley is the only family member, she has and I'm not going to let that happen. "Kayla" Grayson says snapping me out of my stranded thoughts. "Yeah" I Say as I skate my head getting back to reality. "You okay?" He asks sweetly. "I dont exactly, I mean he can't take Hayley from her. That's her baby, her everything" I Say looking down. "Its gonna be okay" He says and picks my chin up and gives me a hug. Did I ever mention how cute Grayson was?

We arrive back home as Ethan chased Mikenna around with Hayley in her arms, which makes Hayley's giggles fill up the room. After noticing about Hayley I take a look at Ethan, the way he looks at Mikenna is something.We just met each other but, when I see chemistry there's chemistry.The only time I can't see chemistry is with my self, which I hate. I feel eyes stare at me so I turn my head. I see Grayson but he quickly looks away.

"Kayla, you ready for job?" Ethan asks and takes a seat next to me on the couch."I guess, it's something I wanted to do all my entire life" I Say "I can see that, we are home and your clothes are somehow cute" Grayson adds in. "What? Theses are my ugly clothes" I say and the boys shake their head. "Yeah, Yeah"

Mikenna's POV:

I Put Hayley to bed and walk out to see Grayson,Ethan and Kayla taking about her future. I'm proud of her, she deserves this but she also deserves love. Her last relationship wasn't the best and I can see how Grayson looks at her.Then, I take a look at Ethan.Who would want a girl with a child? He wouldn't.Only if he knew how much I liked him. It looks like me and Grayson are in love but, we can't do shits about it. Only if they knew.