Chapter 9- SUPRISE !!

Hey Guys Its Kayla So, I Sorta Cried Last Update But, It Was Great One.

The Outfit Is Up There. "Damn Daniel Back At It Again With The White Vans"
Sorry Just Had To..

Don't mind my weirdness, You May Read :)

Kayla POV:

I'm in La living the dream while,my best friend is taking care of a 10 month baby. I get up from my bed, realizing it was Mikenna's birthday. I sigh, noticing it was late in Australia but, I text her Happy Birthday anyways. I go downstairs to see the boys playing video games."Hey, Kayla" They both say as they are still focused to the game. "Hi, what do you guys want to eat?" I ask waiting in the Kitchen. "Breakfast" Ethan says, I chuckle. "No duh, breakfast what do you want in your breakfast?" I ask, They respond with, "Same old same old"

I look at the time to see that it was 9:30 am. I start work at 12 in the afternoon. After I finish cooking, I start to get ready. "Thank you, Kayla Love You" they both say. "You better love me" I joke and go upstairs.

I go downstairs after I finished, to see the boys on their phone on the couch. "Outfit yay or nah?" I ask them walking in like a model and posing. "YAY!" They both yell and I chuckle. "Good, goodbye boys" I say walking out the door. "Goodbye model" They say as we all laugh.

***Fast Forward After Work***

I get off of work around 6. Today, they had told me that I had to do a new project named 'Project Baby'. I have the perfect birthday present for Mikenna but, it also benefits me. Me and the boys quickly grab our clothes for a short trip to Austrailia. We arrive at Mikenna's house after the trip and we rang her doorbell. She has her mouth wide open and We all yell Suprise.