Chapter 5: I Like You, I Love You

My heart is melted by the update Kayla made, my name is beyondly used many times, and it happens to be..
Michelle, enjoy.
_____________________

Grayson's POV
(Shocked, huh? Don't be there will be a lot of POV's in this update, more like Grayson and Ethan's! :D)
I get lost in my thoughts, as I notice Mikenna sit, more like jump next to me, she nudges me, she gives me a concerned look, I smile softly, "I'll talk to her." Mikenna says out loud, but covers her mouth, "Talk to her?" Kayla asks confused, she acts calm, as she fakes a sad face, damn, she's a great actress, "You know, my mother.. And she wants to hear from you too, so leggo!" She says jumping up, smiling soft as she waits for Kayla to go upstairs, she mouths: 'Wish me luck!' Ethan nods and claps softly in good luck, she looks at him like: 'What-the-fuck?' She laughs soft before going upstairs.
And she goes upstairs. "Okay, bro, spill." Ethan smirks, I shake my head, "You will not give up will you?" I ask, he laughs and shakes his head no. I sigh and tell him I like her but am beginning to love her, he coughs sitting up straight, not expecting that, "Bro, Grayson, you like-kinda like her?" He asks, I sigh at how stupid that sounded, "Okay, okay, you caught me, geez." I whisper careful to not wake Hayley, "YES!" He screams, Hayley cries awake now, I hear Mikenna sigh, "Smooth, bruh, smooth." I say chuckling quietly. Kayla walks down with Hayley making Hayley play with Kayla's hair as Kayla bounces her. I catch her looking af me and smile, she smiles back softly, Mikenna walks down with baby food in her hand and a baby bib and a spoon, "Who screamed, 'yes'?" She asks and immediatly looking towards Ethan, he nervously laughs, "Warning number unó!" She says walking to the table, we are bored out of our minds and follow her as she opens the jar, Hayley notices me and giggles, "Gr.." She tries to say my name, "Are you a monster?" Kayla asks then notices us sitting beside them, "Ohh!" Kayla say smiling, "Gray, son, Grayson." She says, Mikenna turns over and notices Ethan beside her and me beside Kayla. "Gwaydon!" She says giggling and clapping, that made us four laugh. "Close enough." I say as Mikenna gets a spoonful of Strawberry Banana baby food, "Eager beaver, slow down." Ethan says chuckling, Mikenna giggles as food drips from her chin, "Oh my god.. Someone... Picture." She says in between laughs. We all look at Haylay and laugh. Ethan puts it on camera and takes a picture as Kayla wipes it away after he takes the picture.

Ethan's POV
I glance at the picture and chuckle. "Phew.." Mikenna breathes after laughing so hard, I smile but it soon fades away as my ex-girlfriend calls me, "I have to take this.." I whisper to Kayla, she looks at me suspicious and hesistantly nods. I go outside and answer the phone call, "Hey Broo-" She interrupts me, "Who is the fucking slut you are cheating on me with?" She asks in a hushed tone. "Brooke, we aren't dating anymore, move on! Okay? I gave you everything two years ago, you used me for fame, just.. Stop. I am moving on and don't you fucking dare call her a slut!" I say calmly before I loose my temper, Brooke goes speachless, "Baby..-" I cut her off hanging up and going to contacts and blocking her on all social media and I block her phone number. After I block her phone number, I delete it.
Wait.. Did I just stand up for Mikenna? Maybe I like her, could I even love her?
I sigh, confused. I need to warm up to Hayley first then soon ask Mikenna out.
Why does the famous life have to be so difficult? I go inside noticing Mikenna and Hayley are asleep and cuddled up into each other, fast asleep on the couch, I smile soft, I grab a blanket and cover them up as I lay down behind the two and kiss each of their cheeks and instantly fall asleep.