Chapter 23-Reunited?

Hey guys so my grandma just passed away and I know I shouldn't be writing but, I felt bad so here it is xx -Kayla

Kayla POV:
So, I've Heard That Mikenna and Ethan Are Back Together. I Know that I should be Talking To Mikenna Now It's Been Almost 3 years but, I just don't fully have the courage. I Get up from My bed to see Grayson was gone so, I Put my hair in a bun And Walk downstairs. I Smell Food And See Grayson cooking. I wrap my arms around him and kiss his arm. "Morning Baby" He Says softly and continues to cook. "Morning" I Say Hoping onto the counter. "What You Want To Do Today" I Say. "Well, Kayla Don't Get Mad But.." He Says Turning Off the stove and stands near my legs. "but what" I say looking at him seriously. "But, today I told Ethan we were going to hang out" He Says "oh that's okay, I'll just get an extra hour to work then" I say smiling. "I didn't finish, you are coming with me and Mikenna is coming too" He Says as Grabs me into his Arms. "Babe!! You Know that we don't talk anymore" I Whine. "I know baby but, you need to forgive her sometime" He Says And places a Kiss on My forehead. "I Know but, I'm not ready yet" I Say. "You should be it has almost been 3 years" "Fine, Your Lucky I Love You." We eat our food then, get ready.

We walk into the cafe, and I spot Mikenna And Ethan. I Grab on to Grayson Arm. "It's gonna be fine" He Says As We both walk to them. "Ethan" I Say Towards Ethan and giving him a hug. "Hi Kayla" He Says. I take a look at Mikenna. I Wave Softly And smile. "How's the baby" I Ask. "He's getting use to Ethan" Mikenna Says. I smile As All walk out of the cafe. "Kayla can I talk to You" Mikenna says as we both take a step back. "I Know You Still May Be Mad At Me But, Please stop Kayla Your Acting Like A Child, Your 18 years old" She Says. "I'm Acting Like A Child, You know I Can't Just Forgive Someone That I Trust My whole Life. IM A CHILD, YOU!!! Okay you did this to everyone it was YOU! Okay So Your Doing This To Yourself so don't get mad at me" I Say Angrily. "Fuck You Kayla, I Have Two Kids Remember That And What Are You Doing With Your Life." She Yells. "Yeah because I have nothing important with my life by 18 I have two kids. I didn't even loose my virginity yet so don't even you need me in your life anyways so stop being bad at me because I'm not needed in none of your guys life. You can say it's all my fault. When I'm gone is it my fault? Remember you did this. Tell Grayson I Love him Goodbye" I Say Running away. Maybe being reunited isn't what was gonna happen.