Chapter 2- LA

Aye! Its Kayla

So Yeah I Fell In Love it the Grayson Dolan, and wrote a fanfiction on my account which sorta created this one.

Hope You Enjoy The Story. Stay Tuned For An Interesting Journey. xoxo
-----
Kayla POV:

So school just finished and I just remembered that Mikenna has a surprise for me. I grab my bag from the desk and headed out to see Mikenna in her car. So, I walk to the car and hopped in. "Ready Kay?" She asks. "I Guess.." I say unsure. "Okay.. So I bought your things to stay for the weekend. Your charger and all of that" She Says. "What Outfit?" I Ask Seriously "Cute Ones" She Says not noticing I was serious. "But, What If I Don't Like What You Put" I Say getting worried. "Its Your Clothes Really Kayla" She Says. "What, we are going somewhere and I have to look cute and remember in 6th grade" I Say."It's cute Okay, don't need to remember those bullies" She Says and I nod."Did you bring my watch?" I Ask "Yes" "Okay. we can go now"

We arrive at the airport. I sit there patiently waiting for something to happen. "Flight to LA is leaving in 20 minutes" The Intercom Says. Mikenna gets up and gestures me to follow."We're going to LA?" I Say and smile widely. "Yep, but that's not all of the surprise" She says as we head to the airplane.

On our trip, Hayley songs Twinkle Little Star loudly as the rest of the passengers on the plane laugh. I look out the window wondering what exactly was my surprise.

We finally arrived in LA after a long trip. "Kayla.. We are here close your eyes" She Says as I do what she says. I close my eyes and feel a wrap, wrap around my eyes. I walk hesitating every move,trying not to fall. As I have walked quite awhile now, I stop and the blindfold comes off. I see two boys, the one and only Dolan Twins. The Dolan Twins were by far my favorite YouTubers. "Hi" They both say, I smile."You guys are amazing" I say still a bit shocked. "Thanks, nit so bad yourself Mrs. Fashion Designer" Ethan Says. "What Do You Mean?" I Ask confused. "Well, Your moving to LA. You got a job of a Fashion Designer and to be a Model. School, no need to worry you will be doing online school. Congratulations!" Grayson Says with a big smile. "No Really?" I Say as tears fill up my eyes. "Surprise" Mikenna finally says. I smile and giver her the biggest hug, consisting of multiple thank yous.