Chapter 24- Goodbye Kayla

Kayla Here Again !!
Warning !! Talks about suicide Ect.
Kayla POV:

I take that blade in the shelf. I slice my skin softly taking in all the pain. "Kayla Your Nothing Just Go" Was what Repeated in My brain. Then, Everything Went Black. Beep! Beep! Was the sound of my heart rate. I could see everything even my own body. Was I Dead?  I don't know. I see Mikenna walk into the room.Her tears fall from her face and continues to shake her head. I walk out of my room to see Grayson and Ethan outside. They both continuously to Cry. I see the kids, Hayley and Logan. I won't see them grown. If I'm actually dead. I want Grayson to find a girl he loves and I wish that he is happy and Never is sad. For Ethan I wish that his kid and him be the bestest friends even if he is only a young parent he needs to be happy. As for Mikenna She Needs to be happy because all I even did was hurt her. I'm sorry I'm Very Sorry I'm The Worst Person In World. I Take One More Look at My Body. My skin is cold, and my face is pale. Should I go back or leave? Was the big question. I Breathe Hard questioning if I should or shouldn't then, Grayson walks in. "Kayla, if you hear me then, keep on hearing because I Love You so much Okay Don't Leave You Promised me You'll Never leave Me. I think now is perfect to never leave me come back to me Now, because I need you more than ever you are the one and only I want in My life. I Love You Listen to Me I LOVE YOU"  He says and places his arms around my body. I Open My eyes in My Body. "I Love you too and Tell Mikenna That I'm Not Mad Anymore."