Chapter 26: Another Few Months

Kayla Here, I'm Back Hope You Enjoy this update :)

Kayla POV:
I wake up, feeling terrible. I run to the bathroom as I throw up. "Baby, Are you okay?" I Hear Grayson ask. "I feel a little ill, What's today?" I ask. "The 7th" He states. "Damn, Baby take me to the doctors now" I say getting out of the bathroom. "What wrong?" He asks. "I might be pregnant" I state. "I'm gonna be a dad?" He asks. "I'm not sure, I didn't do any test yet that's why we are going to the doctor let's go" I say,

We arrive at the doctors, and we wait for me to be called in. Few moments later, "Kayla" I hear my name being called so, me and Grayson get up. "Okay, take a seat and we will be right with you" The doctor says. After the procedure,"Okay, Hun you I'm sorry but your not pregnant.. Your period just came late and You were sick because of food poisoning." She states, "Thank You" I say. I take a look at Grayson, he looks a bit sad. "Baby, it's okay.. we're not ready right now.. I promise when we are ready we will have a baby, I love you" I say as I place a kiss on his lips and give him a hug. "I love you more" He says as we both go out of the doctors.

We arrive home, "Where did you guys go?" Ethan asks. "Long story short I thought I was pregnant and I wasn't" I state and laugh. "Oh that means Grayson got laid" Ethan exclaims. I shake my head. "Oh my" Grayson says as everyone laughs. "Maybe, You might again" I say winking and going up stairs. "See ya bro" He says and goes into the room.