Chapter 11- Nothing

Hey Guys..Its Kayla

Well Well Who Will Be The King And Queen?
-----
Kayla POV:

"The King and Queen of the night is Mikenna and Ethan" The principle announces, I let out a bit sigh. I look at Mikenna, telling her that she won. She grabs Ethan's hand and walks upon the stage. Kayla Aria Thorn created signs, joined every group, and was the captain of the volleyball team. Did I mention the president? All I wanted was to be a princess feel like royalty but why can't that happen? Why can't I be like that? Am I suck a descrase no wonder my parents left me. Your a failure Kayla. As, Mikenna is doing her speech, I run out of the room. My eyes poured like waterfall as, I sit couldn't handle it. You may think it's just a plastic crown, but me getting that crown meant I was actually something, it meant I wasn't a reject but I am. I stopped running and stopped at the coffee shop. I feel someone sit aside me and I turn to look it was Grayson."Hey babe, why did you away like that" He says and wraps his arm around me. "I don't know, it's just I'm nothing" I say trying to stop crying. "It's gonna be okay because you are more than nothing" He says and places a kiss onto my forehead. "No.. that crown meant more than winning it meant I was more than nothing and I didn't get it I'm nothing" I say, as Grayson shakes his head. "Your nothing, well last time I checked your 17 and your a Fashion Designer and a model" He says and hugs me tighter and places a kiss onto my lips. "Date number 4 tomorrow?" I nod.